A Warn bumper on an 80? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

60wag

SILVER Star
Threads
Anyone ever seen one of these? Its a crappy phone picture but this appears to be a Warn labeled bumper on an 80. I never knew they made one.
Picture(6).jpg

Could it be that someone simply slapped a Warn sticker on their homemade bumper?

looks too narrow, maybe off a tacoma?

Thats not a sticker on the bumper, it is a Warn logo cut into the bumper. I agree with Chevinater77, that it is probably a Taco bumper or some other bumper Warn made and then someone retrofitted it to a LC.

IMHO it doesn't look like it fits correctly. Maybe it's not really a warn designed for the 80, just made to fit. I personally have not seen a warn bumper for the 80.

To add my useless opinion. It definitely looks like a bad fit. on the flip side, my uncle has one on his Excursion with a monsterous winch and the thing is pretty bomber. I may not give great clearance, but it will hold up to you ramming a rock till the truck bounces onto the rock or the rock crumbles and gives a lessor approach angle.

Ah, thought that was an empty blinker hole.

DougM

but it will hold up to you ramming a rock till the truck bounces onto the rock or the rock crumbles and gives a lessor approach angle.

now there is an approach that I have never heard of.................:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom