I need help bleeding my bakes. Anyone help? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Lemoore, CA (south of Fresno) / Cortes Island, B.C
I am back to some brake issues: https://forum.ih8mud.com/40-55-seri...e-undrivable-dragging-everything-replace.html

I have ben trying ot bleed my brakes by myself or with a very impatient wife which makes me rush and not do it poperly. Can anyone spare some time in the evening to stop by and help me bleed them properly? I want to take my time and also flush the lines so it might take an hour our so.

Thanks, Dan

Dan,

I'd be happy to help, but I usually don't get home till after 7pm.
If you cant get any other help, can you wait till thursday evening?

Jim

We are actually looking at adoption (of a child) and have an interview that evening. Might not go to well wrenching. Maybe this weekend?

This weekend is not a problem.

Good Luck with your adoption interview!

This weekend is not a problem.

Good Luck with your adoption interview!

OF course if you showed up at Chris' on Sunday while we're wrenching anyways, I might take a look at it for you.;)

I favor MGD...in bottles!

Might as well just bring the motor over to Chris' as well.;)

Might as well just bring the motor over to Chris' as well.;)

problem with that is driving it there with questionable brakes . ..

Hey Guys ... Just a quick warning!!

If Slickrock asks you to help bleed his brakes ... he REALLY means he needs help bending tube for his cage!

DON'T GET SUCKERED IN !!!

Just kidding ... we learned a bunch about tube bending .... and didn't waste any tube!

Too funny. Yeah, I had the brakes as a top priority, but then this lovely bender was sitting in pieces in the driveway and I got side tracked. I should have borrowed your bleeder and did it when I can. I still have that center arm for you. MAybe a trade for the loan of the brake bleader :)

LOL!

You have to post up pics of using a tube bender for bending brake lines. :D

Hey Guys ... Just a quick warning!!

If Slickrock asks you to help bleed his brakes ... he REALLY means he needs help bending tube for his cage!

DON'T GET SUCKERED IN !!!

Just kidding ... we learned a bunch about tube bending .... and didn't waste any tube!

heyo not sure if you got your brakes bled. im definately up to help out if i can and you still need it. i just had to do some of the same myself, my loading sensing valve went out which my tech buddies at valley toyota said they had never seen before. well by went out i mean leaking from the rubber nub/diaphram type thing. but yeah had a steady leak going in that and they arent manufactured anymore so had to track one down from a junk yard. had my brakes go out on me twice, luckily first thing int he morning cause it ahd spurratically leaked badly overnight and so much air was in the lines it just refused to work. so been plenty of bleeding going on over here, anyway i ramble on quite often ill stop haha.

j

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom