WT at Disney (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
missionsonwheels.org
May 9-11

I'm in.

There are a couple of campgrounds. I usually stay at Hogan's (water & electric, descent bath/shower house, a covered shop with tools and welder & a Unimog tow truck :cool:). A few others listed HERE & HERE (including cabins for the non-campers). All camping and cabins are within a half mile or mile of the trails.

Bring your boat if ya wanna too.

Lots of restraunts, auto parts, groceries, etc. close by at Disney and Langley (across the dam). I always try to go to Crosby's for catfish at least once. All within five minutes drive

Trails are for everything from stock to stupid...... you choose. Lots of mud too if you're so inclined.

Hope to see y'all there.

A few pics too.
gcc 2005 sunday.JPG
gcc 2005 don.JPG

I'm feeling kinda sick on the weekend of May 10th.

We're in. My brother finally took some time off from making babies to do some wheelin. Maybe he'll get some decent seat time in his truck. :cool:

Sure look forward to wheelin' someplace I ain't never been. :cool:

Do we need to make reservations at Hogan's?

They gotta spot big enuff for my rig?

:flamingo:

GSMTR is 12-17 May so I will not be there and there are another 6 WT members registered. Like kowboy I like wheeling some place new and have never wheeled Disney. Maybe next time.

They gotta spot big enuff for my rig?

I can pull two of my trailers in one of their pull throughs if that tells you anything. I just want to watch you take your rig across the damn. My ass even draws on that mile and ahalf stretch. I bet debbie wonders what that funny smell is. Especially when I met the beer truck on there. Ya'll will indeed have a ball up there.

Later, Bryan

Somebody may have to ride acroos the dam and stop traffic. Kinda like that Harley rider I lamost ran over the other day that was TRYING to get me to stop so all his buddies could ride throught the intersection without stopping. Never seen bikers so damn pissed off!

This certainly doesn't sound too encouragin' ... care to clarify Mr. Costello?

Crossing the dam from Langley to Disney is a bit narr'a...... I've never seen anyone actually run into each other tho. The easiest thing to do is before ya get there watch the road and see where your trailer tires are in relation to where the highway stripes line up on your hood as your going down the road. That way when ya get to the dam you dont have to check your mirrors all the time and possibly drift into a boat trailer coming the other way. :grinpimp:

I'd be safe in saying that most of the folks would stop or at least get out of that big green Peter-eater:flipoff2: coming acorss the dam.

Really it's not that bad (unless your driving sucks)..... :hillbilly:

It's really not that bad. Just some of the closest drivin I've ever had to do with the big trailers. You'll be fine.

Come on up with us Brother. Greg dropped by Saturday for a visit and he seemed interested ... :hmm:

He and I discussed it and that is mothers day weekend. SO, with that said it nocks me out plus Jaycee has a ball game on Saturday. I've already missed two, so no more missing for me. Ya'll have fun.

Dear Mr. Costello:

It has recently been brought to my attention that if the dam is overflowin' then there ain't no place to wheel since it's all under friggin' water.

Is there any way to know if the damn dam's gonna be overflowin' sir???

Hugs and kisses,

Dear Mr. Costello:

It has recently been brought to my attention that if the dam is overflowin' then there ain't no place to wheel since it's all under friggin' water.

Is there any way to know if the damn dam's gonna be overflowin' sir???

Hugs and kisses,

I guess you'd know it's overflowin' if'n there's water everywhere..... :flipoff2:

Kisses and hugs,

:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom