Ebay item of interest (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Please give a newbie a sense of where this inclinometer mounts and what parts are electrical and/or mechanical. Always looking for interesting upgrades. Many thanks for your interest, help, and trouble.

A little different, but this type was available in Japan:

tan1.jpg

Please give a newbie a sense of where this inclinometer mounts and what parts are electrical and/or mechanical. Always looking for interesting upgrades. Many thanks for your interest, help, and trouble.

It goes into the space that's below the radio and just above the ashtray. Simple hook up for it.
For the clock there's power and ground and 12 volt constant for the memory.
The pitch and roll indicators are mechanical so the only electrical hookup is for the lights.

I would guess it would work on the 62 as well.

Here's a picture of mine! It comes with a digital clock too. And it lights up with the rest of the dash lights.
inclinometer.JPG

I like the clock too. And it night its two big green circles. They look pretty sweet.

2mbb, Whats that funky looking knob you got there? :confused:

Just kidding... :D I'm jealous

Here's a picture of mine! It comes with a digital clock too. And it lights up with the rest of the dash lights.

Sheesh! Lockers, OEM Fog light switch, 5 speed, PTO winch knob....sure..g'head....RUB IT IN!

:D

That's what I meant...it's the knob that lets you rev up the engine a little for the winch, right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom