Found a new source for badass wagon sliders (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Check these out!. Jesse from Blazen Offroad in Lake Tahoe fabbed these up for my 60. They are 2x3 inch box on the rails and 1 3/4 inch 120 wall DOM tubing on the sides. He can produce them and ship them to you via his web site or go see him up at the Lake. Blazers are his thing but he has a soft spot for FJ's. Someone take him an 80 and see what he can do. His prices are AWESOME too.

$399 plus shipping for standard tubing.

$475 plus shipping for a set like mine.

I think Slee is selling standard sets for twice the price and I don't think they offer 120 wall DOM.

He should have a link on his site any day now for FJ60 & FJ62 sliders. Very talented young FAB guys. Give em a holler.

Blazenoffroad 4x4 Parts, Accessories, and Custom Metal Fabrication Troy in Tahoe
2008_0411Dom0007.jpg
2008_0411Dom0004.jpg
2008_0411Dom0005.jpg

Last edited:
Check these out!. Jesse from Blazen Offroad in Lake Tahoe fabbed these up for my 60. They are 2x3 inch 120 wall DOM on the rails and 1 3/4 inch 120 wall DOM tubing on the sides. He can produce them and ship them to you via his web site or go see him up at the Lake. Blazers are his thing but he has a soft spot for FJ's. Someone take him an 80 and see what he can do. His prices are AWESOME too.

$399 plus shipping for standard tubing.

$475 plus shipping for a set like mine.

I think Slee is selling standard sets for twice the price and I don't think they offer 120 wall DOM.

He should have a link on his site any day now for FJ60 & FJ62 sliders. Very talented young FAB guys. Give em a holler.

Blazenoffroad 4x4 Parts, Accessories, and Custom Metal Fabrication Troy in Tahoe

very nice. they look great and a good price to!!!!

FJ-60/ 62 sliders

They even painted them up for me because I got the first set. Hammered finish

Very nice. :) What size tires are you running? 33x10.5's?

Sliders

It's SOA with add a leafs all around on 35's.

How heav are they ? :drool:

Mark

I LIKE those!
Awesome with the 2x2 for the main slider portion!

Hell of a find my friend!

Chicago

Sliders

Hey norcal 60. Arent you buying my old sliders? Here is a teaser shot.
2008_0210wag0005.jpg

Sliders

It seems like new, excellent, shops are popping up all over the place.

wow, nice price! Do they weld on in 3 or 4 places?

Those are hot. :cool:

Nice find, Troy! I'm calling these guys up this week! :D

One question - do you think they could weld on a diamond-shaped frame tab, like many others have done, instead of just welding round tube to the frame?

Hmmmm... they have some pretty sweet-looking front bumpers for 4Runners... Wonder if they would want to keep my rig for a bit and build me one... :D

Picking up the phone...

Sliders

Mine weld on in three places. I also like their tire carriers that hinge down to the ground. I think they are going to add springs to the swing down so there is no weight. Sort of like the door on a toy-hauler. Troy

Heading up there this week - I'll leave my rig with him for a few days, and he's going to fab up a front bumper. :D Just one question - should I go with the HD boxed-in bumper, or the DOM tube bumper?

Maybe I can convince him to start making an FJ60 winch bumper for us, who knows?!

120 wall DOM bumper - $550-ish?
yotacrawlerDOM.jpg

HD bumper (on a chevy) - $725 - 200 bones cheaper than 4+plus!
HDwinchbump.jpg

Hey norcal 60. Arent you buying my old sliders? Here is a teaser shot.

Sweet rig Troy! I love inspirational SOA pics......some day........

Nice score on the sliders!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom