Coastal Cruisers Web Site Launch (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Some work has been done to the site, few of the links are active.
However,it is still a demo.
Please comment. We will discuss it further on Thursday.
my e-mail: mcichy@con-space.com
I need more members info...
Sign-up form need input...

We have to transfer the domain to the new hosting company, owned by an ex coworker of mine. He will charge us $25 a year to host, with revenue possibility if we choose.
Does anybody know who has control of our domain right now?

Our site link:

Coastal Cruisers

cheers,

I like the form, nice and simple. The boxes for "How did you first learn about Coastal Cruisers?" and "Why are you interested in joining our club?" need to have appropriate answers to select, as I am sure you are aware. The question "Do you own your Land Cruiser / Off road vehicle?" might not be required. Isn't owning a cruiser 'mandatory'? (The Safari guy exempted of course :))

Isn't owning a cruiser 'mandatory'? (The Safari guy exempted of course :))

Kinda hoping someone would feel sorry or embarrassed and give me one.:D

Well done Marcin. You have done in less than one month what we have talked about for nearly a year or maybe more. Only one small change, the last name is Gabor.

i still count right?

you want me to email you a profile marcin?

Thought I joined a Landcruiser club!

Great job Marcin. The site is clear and easy to navigate Keep up the good job!

Allan is very good. He awaits our further requests, following our meeting on Thursday.

Dan, if you will not send the info soon, you will be riding a tricycle.

mcichy@con-space.com

Speaking of the club member profiles page, they'd be much easier to read if they weren't white letters on a light blue background.

The domain is mine, I can do the name server transfer, just get me the info

Garry

Dan:
Your membership expired last December and you were deleted from CC membership. Do you want to be re-instated?
~Bill

Last edited:
All Hail Adolf wilkinson:rolleyes:

jees bill, I didnt realize you needed the cash so bad. Can i send you a bucket of pennies?

Anyone want to buck up the $25 for me at the next meeting and Ill pay whomever at the may long trip for the club that I got deleted from?

Dan

No need to send a bucket of pennies Dan, the postage or courier would be too much. Simply send a cheque for "Coastal Cruisers" to Steve T, Rob Millson, or me. The money helps finance Cruiser Days and the Xmas party that we all enjoy and support. Welcome back!
~Bill :banana:

Yup just sent you my info too

We are aiming to have the site finished by end of next week...
I will update the club members info then.
I am receiving the emails, thanks for the patience.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom