wtb diesel 60........please help me find! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
hey guys, I would like to purchase a 6cyl diesel 60 series cruiser to expedition build. good frame and average body would be a help. thx for your help. Rod.:steer:

dave or gbcruiser on the island thread is selling his hj60 try usedvictoria.com and there is another hj60 for sale in vicroria on it as well. his name dan munroe and his call sign is rigpig. but he is a little hard to get hold of goes between victoria and fort mac. good luck

A bit of a drive from Calgary seeing it is in Salmon Arm?

Bruce has won "Iron Butt" awards many times. I believe this would be a trip around the block. :)
GG

....that Salmon Arm cruiser was also recently listed on ebay - $6500 opening bid - no reserve I am pretty certain. Has been up for sale for quite eh long time.....hopefully it is decent.

hey guys, I would like to purchase a 6cyl diesel 60 series cruiser to expedition build. good frame and average body would be a help. thx for your help. Rod.:steer:

I heard about this 60 from a soccer-dad the other night; a friend of his has listed it on Used Victoria for him:
1987 Toyota Landcruiser North Saanich & Sidney , Victoria

Pics are at:
Bob's Cruiser Pics - a set on Flickr

I haven't seen the Cruiser myself and don't know if it is a BJ60 or HJ60 or anything else about it.

g'luck, -Steve

I haven't seen the Cruiser myself and don't know if it is a BJ60 or HJ60 or anything else about it.

g'luck, -Steve

1987, auto, diesel makes me think its an HJ60.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom