Finally pics of Bushwacker Flares (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.damianlillardtoyota.com
Sorry this took so long. I've been busy and just got around to getting them on.

Bushwacker Flares.jpg
Bushwacker Flares.jpg

They look good on black rigs, but I don't think they look right with any other color. Good thing you have black! Looks nice!

trd

Thanks!
They are the 16" TRD rims. It's a TRD Edition so they came with them from the factory.

How's the fit and finish on those? Are they as easy to install as they advertise them to be? Do the fit flush? I've heard others that say there is a small gap for dirt to get behind, causing rust out over the long term?

Thanks,
Fatback

terrific

The fit and finish is perfect. The more I look at them the more I am impressed. As far as the install, I don't know. When someone says, "Hey, I can put those on for ya" and doesn't charge me for the labor, I don't argue. (Thanks Jeff!)

Now, what happend if you need a safari snorkel?... You can't install it, right?

Got any better pics? I'd like to see how they blend with the front and rear bumpers.

You can still install the snorkel. Ive seen it done very will, and I plan to do so myself ( I have the bushwackers). It takes some trimming of the flare, but it can be done very clean.

They look great. I have the TRD as well and plan on doing the same. Are you still running the stock BFG's on the 16". I have a set of 17' Baja Claws and are installing them on anew set of wheels after I decide on the correct lift.

They look great. I have the TRD as well and plan on doing the same. Are you still running the stock BFG's on the 16". I have a set of 17' Baja Claws and are installing them on anew set of wheels after I decide on the correct lift.

Nah, I upgraded to the 10 ply 285-75-16s for daily driving.

Bricktop,
I was wondering how the flares fit against the body? I have heard that they do not fit tight and allow debris to get behind and possible cause rusting and other paint/body damage. Is this what you found? I looked at website and it appears they come with something that looks like trim molding.

Thanks,
Fatback

Bricktop,
I was wondering how the flares fit against the body? I have heard that they do not fit tight and allow debris to get behind and possible cause rusting and other paint/body damage. Is this what you found? I looked at website and it appears they come with something that looks like trim molding.

Thanks,
Fatback

I think you always run the risk of getting dust and debris in behind things like this, but I couldn't be happier with the fit and finish. They fit nice and tight. I'll try to get some better pics in the next few days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom