H55 doubler box options (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.shopraddcruisers.ca
Been trying to get ahold of MC for almost 10 weeks for three crawl box adapters left several messages with folks in the facility for a call back.

What other options are thier for our customers when it comes to the H55?

Rob

Gary Kardum has an option to install a 203 low range box between an h55f and split case. I have a 4.7 toybox ready to go in behind my h55f. It boils down to if you want 2:1 or 4.7:1.

Here is the link to mudrak's
MCC - Mudrak Custom Cruiser - FJ60 Doubler

EDIT: Added a link

Last edited:
Sounds like a decent option, wonder how long it is with adapters??

Thanks

Oh, I have spoken with NWF and they are pushing forward with thier black box and have come up with some otpions to shorten the black box.

Caught a glimps of the unit on extreme four by four this morning, looks pretty simple strong. Would be a cool install with Kyles cable shifters.

Gary Kardum has an option to install a 203 low range box between an h55f and split case. I have a 4.7 toybox ready to go in behind my h55f. It boils down to if you want 2:1 or 4.7:1.

Here is the link to mudrak's
MCC - Mudrak Custom Cruiser - FJ60 Doubler

EDIT: Added a link

Been trying to get ahold of MC for almost 10 weeks for three crawl box adapters left several messages with folks in the facility for a call back.

What other options are thier for our customers when it comes to the H55?

Rob

I got lucky I guess. Ordered my latest one about 8 weeks ago and recieved it about 3 weeks ago. I'll do a writeup on the install as soon as I finish this damned bath room reno.

I have a Vortec-SM465-NP203-splitcase assembly that is surplus to me if it helps, Rob.

I got lucky I guess. Ordered my latest one about 8 weeks ago and recieved it about 3 weeks ago. I'll do a writeup on the install as soon as I finish this damned bath room reno.

I have a Vortec-SM465-NP203-splitcase assembly that is surplus to me if it helps, Rob.

I'd be very interested in seeing the thread, there is not enough info out there regarding the h55f/toybox. :cheers:

Thanks Bruce, will look forward to your write up.

Rob

just curiously did you consider a Klune-v?

Kinda, its almost identical in design as the black box and the company is close to me. We considered getting the Klune adapter plates and running the black box.

Do they run a Klune between four speed and split cruiser case?

Bruce, i'd like to see your write up and your experience with installing the toybox. I've come across a couple horror stories on the net with nothing consistent with a proper install. Looking forward to any more info that might surface, and checking every option that's available with the H55/splitcase and turboed 3B pushing it around.
Cheers!

Kinda, its almost identical in design as the black box and the company is close to me. We considered getting the Klune adapter plates and running the black box.

Do they run a Klune between four speed and split cruiser case?

yes they have a klune between the 4-speed and a split case.
however the 4-speed they use is the older type, short box.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom