Car Show (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Bodean

Hot Damn
Threads
I was recently approached by a friend that has a muscle car and they are having a benifit car show at Mirror Lake on the 12th of April. Any interest in taking some trucks over there and showing off the CottonLand Cruisers? I think it would be a good thing. Tony and I took our 40's to one last year and there was a lot of interest in our trucks. We could take a grill and cook up some hamburgers and do the lunch thing if yall wanted. Please post up if you would like to do this. They will have 3 trophies for the 4x4 division.

Later,

I'm sure that will be appreciated. I really think this would be fun to attend. It's for a good cause and I like to look at the old cars anyway. I will try to post the details tomorrow.

Later,

No interest? OK, yall come up with some stuff this club can do and pick a time we can do it. I'm out!

Later,

Let me know if yall go. After baseball, I'll come hang out and check out the sweet cruisers and other lesser rigs.

No interest? OK, yall come up with some stuff this club can do and pick a time we can do it. I'm out!

Later,

If I was there I would go with ya.....;)

Heck, we could armor all the tires & everything:hmm:

I'll go if they will let my junk be seen in the same area.

Looks like there isn't much interest in this so we'll do something later. Run by and take a look at the cool cars though. They should have a lot of sweet rides.

Later,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom