ARB bumper (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Since I can't find a good used FJ60 ARB winch bumper, I will probably have to buy new. Is there a local establishment that anyone reccommends? Would save on shipping if I can get a local place with a decent price.

If you have a used ARB winch bumper for an FJ60 and looking to sell, let's talk!

Thanks
Brian

call expert off road in topeka...talk to david...he may be able to help you out...maybe even a tac discount....really good guy...

marc

ouch!

call expert off road in topeka...talk to david...he may be able to help you out...maybe even a tac discount....really good guy...

marc

With the club discount, $1025 :censor::eek:

um...anyone have a used non winch bumper? LOL!!!

OK, I know a ton of people do not like Rocky Road Outfitters, but I have had good luck with them in the past. I did not order my latest ARB from them due to them being out of stock. I just got on there website and an ARB Winch mountable ARB Bull Bar is $739.00 and only $85.53 shipping to KC. They have two different ARB Bull Bars for the 60, on is an upright the other is a standard. Same price so you would have to ask them what the difference is if you don't already.

Like I said. I have yet to find a place that will beat the prices they have. You just may have to deal with bad customer service according to some, but like I said I have had nothing but good experiences from them several times. Hell of a lot cheaper than $1025!

Zane

With the club discount, $1025 :censor::eek:

um...anyone have a used non winch bumper? LOL!!!

are you sure you talked to dave? I am suprised to hear this quote...I chatted with greg a while back and he was very eager to expand into the cruiser market...seems like he's not so interested anymore...

are you sure you talked to dave? I am suprised to hear this quote...I chatted with greg a while back and he was very eager to expand into the cruiser market...seems like he's not so interested anymore...

I did not speak to Dave, I spoke to a Greg when I called. He could not find the info on it, and had to call ARB and called me back and gave me that price.

ARB

I also called ARB. The only bumper for the 60 series is part #3410100. They no longer have a non winch bumper for the 60.

Well slap me silly....

Thanks Zane. That sure is better. I will check tomorrow to see what the difference is with the standard and the upright.

Ex

UPDATE: The price for the new design is actually better than the old ones. $707, BUT.... drop shipped from ARB, freight will be ~$225.00 :censor::eek:

UPDATE: The price for the new design is actually better than the old ones. $707, BUT.... drop shipped from ARB, freight will be ~$225.00 :censor::eek:

Was that shipping quote from Rocky Road Outfitters? If so, I would question why they have a big difference in shipping quotes compared to the web. You could also call around and see what shipping is from other companies (regardless of bumper price) and have them match it. That has worked for me before. A little effort in shopping prices goes a long way... :)

you guys come together on them bumpers and order 5 or more
and i will jig up and build them for you at about $500 each you pick up
in Paola (no paint)
there just not ARB
they will be techtafab

I will be needing one this summer for my 40, and I don't care if it has the "ARB" on it.

Are you talking about making a clone?

Green Country Cruisers did a group buy from OKOFFROAD.com a couple of years ago. If you can get 4 or 5 and have them drop shipped them all from ARB to a business outside of Oklahoma - Mark can make you a pretty good deal.

i do bumper,cage,tire carriers and so on
and i do exhaust work (started that in 1979)
i started doing cage work in 1980 (dirt track cars)
so i have bent some tub in my time
i do one off stuff or if you bring me a pic. thats what you get !
i am doing a clue members fj40 right now (you all will see it the end of may)

Bumper

i do bumper,cage,tire carriers and so on
and i do exhaust work (started that in 1979)
i started doing cage work in 1980 (dirt track cars)
so i have bent some tub in my time
i do one off stuff or if you bring me a pic. thats what you get !
i am doing a clue members fj40 right now (you all will see it the end of may)

Duane, how about I come down there one day, and while we discuss the rear quarter work we have discussed before, we also look at bumper ideas? What say ye?

Brian

Was that shipping quote from Rocky Road Outfitters? If so, I would question why they have a big difference in shipping quotes compared to the web. You could also call around and see what shipping is from other companies (regardless of bumper price) and have them match it. That has worked for me before. A little effort in shopping prices goes a long way... :)

Yes that was from Rocky Road. He was going to check to see why there is such a big shipping difference from the website to actual. Trust me, I shop around, and deal and haggle.

Brian

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom