Big Thanks to Mike, Jim, John and Alan MUDBAY (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Jim and Mike showed up last night with my 1/2 tub, springs, rear axle and Dana 60. Thanks to all who sold me this junk, helped hoard it for me, pick up and delivery, or just showed up to load it. Mud Bay is sweet!

John - the tub looks pretty dang good - gonna be a shame to cut it up for my 40 - but has to be done. Thinking about using rust bullet on it when I'm ready to paint. The springs are sweet as well - tempted to just bolt them in versus my usual disassemble and graphite paint treatment.

Alan - thanks for the shop space (and to everyone who helped pick up that monster D60) - 66" of pure heck, eh!

stuff

It was good to see Mike and Jim. Always glad to sell and/or give away stuff. And my wife thanks you too!!! BTW the springs came from Jerry Peterson.
John

It was good to see Mike and Jim. Always glad to sell and/or give away stuff. And my wife thanks you too!!! BTW the springs came from Jerry Peterson.
John

Ha! Yeah - Jim mentioned that. Funny how all this stuff comes full circle.

Had a great time. As always, my stay was too short. Looking forward to seeing everyone up in Tellico in May.

Still sicker than a dog........... Thanks Mike for driving most of the way home.

Still sicker than a dog........... Thanks Mike for driving most of the way home.

What happened?

Also don't forget the sticker.

Sticker design will begin shortly.

As far as being sick, my sore throat escalated to a giant head cold. Hacking cough, congestion, body aches, etc. Fun way to spend in a truck for a 700 mile trip. Feeling better today.

Yeah - they both looked like death warmed over. Of course, I was in much better shape having spent all afternoon with some ladyfriends at happy hour(s), and then hanging with neighbors drinking wine and eating grub from City Pizza.

Was pleased to hear Jim say he is going to Tellico this year - glad he is committing!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom