SOA advice for wheel & tire combo (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am doing a SOA on my 60 series. I want black steel rims 15 x 10 and 35x12.50x15 BFG MT's. I can't get the search tool to pull up SOA on 35s, I guess it's a flaw in the new upgrade. I'm having a hard time finding 15x10s with 3.5" backspacing. I don't want to run spacers. Anyone know where to get some wheels? Also if anyone recommends another wheel or tire make or size let me know. I'd like to see this on a 60 SOA if someone has it. Thanks

I'm guessing I can run 15x8's no problem?

i prefer 15x8 over a 1x10 when only running a 12.5 wide tire.

I have 15x8 wheels and 2.5" BS on my truck and love em!! way better that the 3.75" BS it did have.

i prefer 15x8 over a 1x10 when only running a 12.5 wide tire.

I have 15x8 wheels and 2.5" BS on my truck and love em!! way better that the 3.75" BS it did have.

Excellent! I will search for 15x8's so as long as I go with 3.5" or less backspace I should be fine? Where did you get your wheels CruisinFJ60?

i got mine from 4 wheel parts for roughly 45 bux each (my company had a charge acount) i think regular retail was about $65.00 each. maybe less.

you can kinda see in the picture how deep they are (wheels are black) u can also kinda see the valve stem. I am able to run the bolt in solid metal ones with these wheels.
Wheelin2-17-08Fiona005.jpg

couple more for ya that i just took.

just a picture of the still dirty wheel
Fiona25BSwheels001.jpg

showing they dont stick out all that far.
Fiona25BSwheels002.jpg

but they will still throw mud on yer windows (i wheel with the back windows up and front 2 down as to keep mud off the back of my head.) pretty much all of that was from the rear tires.
Fiona25BSwheels003.jpg

haha just noticed this... Lets play find my cars...
Fiona 2.5 BS wheels 002 (FIND MY CARS).JPG
Fiona 2.5 BS wheels 003 (FIND MY CARS).JPG

haha nice. I'll check 4 wheel parts now. I'm having a hell of a time finding the correct backspace. Everything is 3.75 grrrrrrrr.............

i had to tell em what i wanted and have em order em in.

I said "i want some 2.5" BS reverse offset wheels" then a couple minutes later he found what i wanted.

ahhhhhh.........thanks! I'll have to shoot them an email. Appreciate it

yup no problem.

no worries, go ahead, that was funny! cheers -

4 Wheel Parts 1-877-474-4821 ext.5710 Ask for Shane, I just received 4 last week with the 5th arriving any day Rock Crawler Series 51- Black R2.5 PCW51-5883

4 Wheel Parts 1-877-474-4821 ext.5710 Ask for Shane, I just received 4 last week with the 5th arriving any day Rock Crawler Series 51- Black R2.5 PCW51-5883

Thanks! Perfect. Those are what I was looking at as well. I already sent an email because I am out of the country but I am going to try and order them ASAP. I saw they had a buy 3 get 1 free sale on them. Did you get that?

Not part of the get one free sale (reverse rim 2.5 bs), but they did give me free shipping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom