Opinion needed on street tires for tow rig (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am in need tires on my daily driver 2007 GMC Sierra Crew Cab 2wd pickup. Currently have General Ameritrac JUNK! Lasted 12k miles.

There are so many street tire choices, i am asking for your opinions on what will give me good wear (drive 20k a year), good in wet conditions (florida rain) and dirt/gravel roads traveled when towing the cruiser in the mountains a week out of the month. BTW i avoid ice and snow so that will not be a factor.

I know BFG AT are good tires, but concerned about road noise.
Also the truck will be lifted about 2 inches at the same time of tire replacement for a larger tire.

nitto terra grappler is what I have on my tow rig..

Michelin tires have always lasted longer than any other brand I have ran on my one-ton Dodge/Cummins 4x4 diesel tow rings. (1993 and 1996)

25+ thousand miles, easy.

well i went in to purchase some cheapy tires at the local chevy store, since im an employee to the company, i ended up coming home with a new 08 silverado 4x4. :)

well i went in to purchase some cheapy tires at the local chevy store, since im an employee to the company, i ended up coming home with a new 08 silverado 4x4. :)

Well, that is one way to get new tires....

:beer:

the toyo's were on top of my list, a buddy of mine has them on a h3 and loves them, has 15k on them, and still lots of tread.

now time to decided on some mudtrain tires for the new 4x4 :)

thanks guys

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom