Our new camping trailer.... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Clutchee

I'm fun sized!
Threads
Well some may know last year we started using a small pop up:)

Great way to start into trailer camping....small, light, elec,water, but....no shower or toilet.

So a week ago dad & I make a trip over to a local camper center that has quite a few pop ups....just goofing & spending the day together.
(not many dealers around here have pop ups....mostly larger RV's only)

After shopping around I come to find out that a pop up with shower & toilet & fridge, stove, ect is 12K plus.....:eek:

So.....as we are leaving the owner shows us the last remaing Que he has....:hmm:............its sale priced just a little more than a pop up:idea:

Advantages: BIGGEST-no cranking it up:clap:
Shower, toilet, full kitchen, queen bed, air, heat, hot water, I could keep going but you get the idea.:clap:

Disadvantages: taller-more wind drag, heavier:meh:

So I head home & tell the :princess:...........Bingo we have a new camper.

A few pics to enjoy.
db_2007_que_54_se1.jpg
492401_1.jpg
492401.jpg

A few inside Pics.
492401_2.jpg
492401_3.jpg

Thats a nice Condo-minimum :) That has everything you could possibly need....nice looking camper!!

Congrats on the new trailer!

Quel

Nice buy

Wow that is nice !! Looks like it has everything to make the wife happy!

Yea, gotta admit be nice to have our own bathroom:D

Not to mention not having to crank up the house.

Nice camper, how many does it sleep comfortably?

Well it makes a queen bed.....so 2 (comfortably)....3 if you like them;)

This was one thing that I pondered since dad just got a 40.....but I offered the pop up to him & he opted for the OZ Tent.

Kinda wanted something for the wife & I to enjoy...no kids are in our future.

Yep, heading to Henry Horton tomarrow.....close enought that we can forget the mustard & go home get & drive back in 10 minutes;)

Figured stay close to home first trip to have a learning curve:D

THATS WHERE I AM RIGHT NOW WENT CAMPING THIS WEEKEND DOWN IN HOLISTER, CA. COLD/RAIN. THE POP-UP IS GREAT BUT SIZE IS BECOMING AN ISSUE. (2 DAUGHTERS AND WIFE).
STOPPED IN AND SHOPPED FOR A 5TH WHEEL TODAY.
BIG MONEY!!!! BUT I THINK THE WIFE IS READY TO MAKE THE MOVE. (READ: SHE NOW HAS A JOB) IT'LL BE TOUGHT TO GIVE UPTHE OLD POP-UP EASE OF USE AND LOW MAINTAINANCE.

GREAT BUY
I'M A LITTLE JEALOUS.

THATS WHERE I AM RIGHT NOW WENT CAMPING THIS WEEKEND DOWN IN HOLISTER, CA. COLD/RAIN. THE POP-UP IS GREAT BUT SIZE IS BECOMING AN ISSUE. (2 DAUGHTERS AND WIFE).
STOPPED IN AND SHOPPED FOR A 5TH WHEEL TODAY.
BIG MONEY!!!! BUT I THINK THE WIFE IS READY TO MAKE THE MOVE. (READ: SHE NOW HAS A JOB) IT'LL BE TOUGHT TO GIVE UPTHE OLD POP-UP EASE OF USE AND LOW MAINTAINANCE.

GREAT BUY
I'M A LITTLE JEALOUS.

Understand....we went to only look.....read in wife said no new camper:rolleyes:

One thing to do is look at a few different dealers & different models......we were set on a new pop up with shower/toilet/fridge.....but again it was within 1k of what we paid for a hard sided camper:idea:

I would honeslty look at a model thats been there a year or more but is still new...you can get them to come off a bunch;););)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom