Bug: pictures (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

nuclearlemon

not an addict
Threads
will they all be thumbnails and links you have to click, or will they go back to normal later? or is it just me, a little off as usual?

btw, i checked and you have officially posted a thing saying to post a thread for bugs/issues :D
1.JPG

LONG script running right now, creating the thumbnails....will take most of the night....

'if' it works correctly, a simple mouseover will cause the image to expand...should be kewl..

'if' it doesn't work correctly, it'll go back to the way it was ;)

LONG script running right now, creating the thumbnails....will take most of the night....

'if' it works correctly, a simple mouseover will cause the image to expand...should be kewl..

Thanks!

Click, click . click driving me nuts.....

I cant mouse over the thumbnails.
I have to click them which opens up a new window

driving me nuts
do I have some setting with explorer wrong>>>??
ANSWERS ANYONE
I HAVE MY POP UP BLOCKER OFF

I cant mouse over the thumbnails.
I have to click them which opens up a new window

driving me nuts
do I have some setting with explorer wrong>>>??
ANSWERS ANYONE
I HAVE MY POP UP BLOCKER OFF

Sounds like a cool feature. I hope it works :D

What do you expect for $20.00 a year!

if it works correctly i think i will like this upgrade :D

cool,

i am a fan of full pics though!!!

for now, reverted to fullsize images....will be revisiting this tho....

per a few threads on vBulletin, this seems to be a buggy option right now...gonna wait until they get it ironed out before experimenting more...

per a few threads on vBulletin, this seems to be a buggy option right now...gonna wait until they get it ironed out before experimenting more...

thanks woodster. what is it with computer guys releasing stuff without testing out the bugs? :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom