Woooohooo look what i just brought home (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey everyone,

I finally got my hands on a clean 94 80. I always wanted a white 80(used to have a emerald 94). The car runs great. Offcoarse she has the magic knob to the left of the steering wheel and they work. I paid 8k and the car has 99k miles on it. I think i got a fair deal, dont you guys thing ?

I will start to prepare everything to baseline the car, including all fluids, oils, hoses, belts, sparkplugs, wires and ditrubutor. Does anyone have a list with part numbers ?

The car has the CEL light. The paperclip method works great. The code is 25. Im assuming its O2 sensors, but i will research that lateron. While i stuck the paperclip into the port, the PO thought his car was going to expolde and he wasnt looking to comfortable.

Oh ya, the car has the famoung "clunk" Hopefully some grease will get rid of that.

Ill be peeling the ugly wood trim off on a hot day.

Many upgrades to come, and i cannot wait.

Harry

sounds like a great deal,any pics?

forgot the pics:
DSCN0558-1.jpg
DSCN0559-1.jpg
DSCN0560-1.jpg

Hey, at least they're all Toyotas... :lol:

Looks nice. I'd get rid of the damage multipliers before doing anything else.

Great purchase! Congrats!

Hey everyone,

I finally got my hands on a clean 94 80. I always wanted a white 80(used to have a emerald 94). The car runs great. Offcoarse she has the magic knob to the left of the steering wheel and they work. I paid 8k and the car has 99k miles on it. I think i got a fair deal, dont you guys thing ?

I will start to prepare everything to baseline the car, including all fluids, oils, hoses, belts, sparkplugs, wires and ditrubutor. Does anyone have a list with part numbers ?

The car has the CEL light. The paperclip method works great. The code is 25. Im assuming its O2 sensors, but i will research that lateron. While i stuck the paperclip into the port, the PO thought his car was going to expolde and he wasnt looking to comfortable.

Oh ya, the car has the famoung "clunk" Hopefully some grease will get rid of that.

Ill be peeling the ugly wood trim off on a hot day.

Many upgrades to come, and i cannot wait.

Harry

This is the guy I'm talking about in the PM I sent you. Maybe all the pieces are the same. I just realized yours is a 94.

mountjoy_99
IH8MUD Rookie

Wanted!! 97 FZJ 80 fake wood package
All the Fake wood bits in my 97 fzj is deteriorating.:doh: Doors, dash, etc.....Anybody got some?

97'FZJ, ARB bumped and locked front and rear, 4:88s and 35s, old man emu, crappy Borla ex and bad brakes with a snorkel.

absolutely beautiful truck! Sounds like a great deal!

-Phil

:flipoff2:

your gonna want to loose the damage multiplier.

other than that looks sweet.

As soon as enough funds are generated for an ARB the damage multiplier will be yanked out.

Harry

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom