Pig on Ebay, not mine or anyone I know (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looks like it has the original air vent hose, and some swapped out front seat...Looks like he needed some IPOR sliders, too :D

that thing is clean. Has a repaint, but other than that looks good. Wish I had some $ for a better project than my 72

Howdy! "Factory Air Conditioning" in 1974? That's novel. John

that is one clean lovely piggy:D.........hope it goes to a good home; lots of us have started with much worse:frown:factory AC?!.......thought that was a dealer option:hmm:

Lou

I just checked back and saw that sweet Pig sold for only $2500!! It didn't even get any competing bids in the last couple of days! With A/C!

I'd have to say that dude scored big, even with the funky white spokes and weird front seat and glovebox. For all the talk of Pig prices going up, that one went for a song, I think.

I just checked back and saw that sweet Pig sold for only $2500!! It didn't even get any competing bids in the last couple of days! With A/C!

I'd have to say that dude scored big, even with the funky white spokes and weird front seat and glovebox. For all the talk of Pig prices going up, that one went for a song, I think.

x2

Looks like a nice piggy,

for a GREAT price.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom