Extended FJ40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Luke111

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Not sure if this has been posted before, but it's very cool.

Lou
4x4-snow-and-ice-extra-long-land-cruiser.jpg

Lou, I have seen it before, but sure don't mind seeing it again. Very Cool !:cheers:

Troopie?
Troopy 001.jpg
Troopy 004.jpg

Get outta here, kid, yer spoilin' my show! Glad to babysit it for a day or two. Where is it now, resto-wise?;)

Ed

Get outta here, kid, yer spoilin' my show! Glad to babysit it for a day or two. Where is it now, resto-wise?;)

Ed

dizzying progress... got the rear small windows back in it. But look out, the top's coming off any day now.

thanks again for use of the driveway space

Is there anyway to find out the details on this rig. I LOVE it. Who made it, how did he do it, pics of the progress etc. Build thread????

This is something I would love to try...

Is there anyway to find out the details on this rig. I LOVE it. Who made it, how did he do it, pics of the progress etc. Build thread????

This is something I would love to try...

Here's the web site for where I saw that white landcruiser. Not much info on it though.

4x4 Toyota Iceland

I googled "landcruisers in iceland" to try and find it and those guys are deffinately into big. Some of the vidios from the formula off road are awesome too.

*Digging up old thread*

This IS a stock bj42, extended 70cm, hydraulic winch, 13b-t, 39.5", crawl gear, 4.88's, air lockers, air suspension.. This car is from iceland, mine is sposed to look similar to this one when it's finished.
svt7a1.jpg

2ajdqo7.jpg

2dm5hrd.jpg

WOW!!! That is a beautiful rig. I want one!!!! :bounce:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom