Toyota 100 Series Land Cruiser Build In Toyota Trails (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
youtube.com
Hey Guys

Getting a ton of PM's and emails asking me to post up some pics of my 100 and the mods i have been doing.

Figured i would explain why i havent posted up yet.

TLCA and Toyota Trails will be featuring the build of my Hundo over the series of several issues with step by step instructions on how to build a 100 series for Expedition use and travel.

They dont want the pics online before the mag hits and i completely respect that.

Next issue will cover the following:

-OME Lift Install
-DBA Brake Rotor Upgrade
-Front End Rebuild
-Dual Battery System
-Prototype Skidplate/Belly Pan System
-African Outback Load Bar System (to mount my RTT)
-OZ Spec Steel Wheels (complete refinishing process documented)
-Tires (still debating which way to go

Anyway, thats the dealio!

Thanks for all the PMs and Emails!

Last edited:
Jeez - and I thought I was a media hog with one newspaper article! :flipoff2: Looking forward to the articles on what is obviously an inferior truck to the 80 series. ;)

I still haven't received my TT to read your last article on Baja damnit!

I still haven't received my TT to read your last article on Baja damnit!

As mentioned in a previous post, i have a FEW autographed copies left that i will let go for $250

:flipoff2:

At work, they have a built new 200 series parked in the lobby with some of the right bling on it. Pretty cool, lots of the glamour stuff, RTT, Cooler and BBQ on the rear swing-out, rock-rails... pretty nice.

If you're by 405 and Western anytime next week, give me a call if you want to stop by and see it. Not that you don't have a "vision", this is just the "corporate" image of what off-roaders want according to Dr.T.

Dan.

Professor Buzzcut: "You wanna see a man boy?! KICK ME IN THE JIMMY!!"

Funny stuff right there.

That reminds me of the PE teacher on Bevis & Butt Head, who says "Kick Me in the Jimmy".

Getting a ton of PM's and emails asking me to post up some pics of my 100 and the mods i have been doing.

Figured i would explain why i havent posted up yet.

I figured you were up to something.

Media whore. :flipoff2:

In all seriousness, i have a FEW extra copies and would be more then willing to give them out to u guys if you come get em, no i am not shipping them! :flipoff2:

Prefer to give them to NON TLCA folks, instead of impatient slackers that will eventually get theirs! :D

I will be swinging by, because I am cheap like that.. And I want to check out the new rig!

I should have it back by next weekend, its @ San Diego TRUX having a good "go through" and getting the OME installed (too busy with this 80 i am working on to install my lift)! :D

I will give you a shout when I am in the neighborhood so you can throw some pants on, no one want to see you in your tighty whities. :flipoff2:

Underwear is for weirdos! Commando is where its @ :flipoff2:

You should swing by and see this thing dude! Coming out sick!

I look forward to checking it out. I will have to take you up on that when work settles down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom