7k to build up my 80 Part II (PICS) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Just got my 80 back today. Grease repack/new seals on front, synthetic in all diffs, 33x12.5x16 MT MTZ's and OME 850/864 lift.

Before:
Landcruiser001.jpg

Afta:
landcruiserlift026.jpg

landcruiserlift072.jpg

landcruiserlift071.jpg

landcruiserlift070.jpg

landcruiserlift069.jpg

landcruiserlift064.jpg

landcruiserlift047.jpg

are you going to add spacers in the front to get rid of that stink bug look or are you just going to add some weight in the back?

Looks tight! X2 on the damage multiplier (some of that 7K going for a bumper?). What did you do to the wheels? Rattle can, powder coat? They look good with the color of the rig!

Nice Rotties...I miss mine...:frown:

are you going to add spacers in the front to get rid of that stink bug look or are you just going to add some weight in the back?

I'm planning on doing both. Probably slee 1 inch in front especially since the ARB bumper/winch is going on next. After that, sliders (not sure which ones yet, iron pig rear bumper and hopefully an identical roof set up to the one DMC is using on his tour of South America. I emailed Mule as to when they might be producing the roof rack but haven't received a response yet.

Looks tight! X2 on the damage multiplier (some of that 7K going for a bumper?). What did you do to the wheels? Rattle can, powder coat? They look good with the color of the rig!

Thanks. Cheapo Depot Auto Zone Flat black rattle can jobber. Cleaned them up a little with some soap and steel wool, then used about a can and a half of the paint. Only waited about 10 minutes in between about 4 coats. First time ever doing anything like it and I'm pretty impressed with the results and look.

Nice Rotties...I miss mine...:frown:

Thanks. They're eight and nine years old now. I wish they could live forever! They love the landcruiser. If you could smell it inside, you would agree.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom