i've landed in stoneham mass..... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Try the yankee toys section in clubs.

Ya, post up in the YankeeToys section (link above). How long are you around? Permanently?

Sounds like your Cruiser is here with you. If so, hop in it and take a trip up to Cruiser Solutions in Hampstead NH. Better yet, come by for the Spring Meeting on April 12th. See the notice posted in the section.

WELCOME!!!!!!

Unfortunately there aren't any trails near Stoneham but welcome anyway!!

There are a good number of cruiser nerds that live within an hour of you in all directions. Let us know if you need help or parts.

Also, SOA set ups are basically not street legal in MA. Just a heads up.

Post some pics of your ride!!!

WELCOME!!!!!!

Also, SOA set ups are basically not street legal in MA. Just a heads up.

So PM him with the location of one of your super secret inspection places so he can get a sticker.

What brings you out to Stoneham???

i need some info on the trails and what local cruiserheads do??????? hook me up..................spring is here and all the winter upgrades are done and she needs to stretch her legs a bit.............:beer::beer::cheers: high country cruiser (rick smith)

Welcom to the east coast. Were you a member of MTA down in SanJose. Or TOTR. In any cas welcome.

welcome! there are a few of us in the area i am from next door in malden

Now you're officially a Masshole! :flipoff2:

Can I honestly ask you what made you want to leave Nor Cal for Mass of all places?

Can I honestly ask you what made you want to leave Nor Cal for Mass of all places?

Gotta be either a high paying job or love.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom