Four Peaks Pick-Up PICTURE Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.claritypoolservice.net
Four Peaks Pick-Up PICTURE Thread - Post Pics Here

Thought I would start this off.....here is a few pictures from todays gathering. What a success! Over 200 people!
I for one was proud to be part of todays clean up activities, the amount of garbage collected was incredible!

Please post up all your pics from todays clean up......
as we started.JPG
group cleaning.JPG
group shot.JPG

Last edited:
More.
17 rigs.JPG
kids cleaning.JPG
group cleaning from distance.JPG

And More.
don n crew.JPG
man cleaning shells.JPG
carl n.JPG

Still More....
bbq & border.JPG
border employees.JPG
kids have fun.JPG

The trash pile grows...
trash pils grows.JPG
trash.JPG
trash pile grows.JPG

More 5
bbq2.JPG
bbq3.JPG
trash 4.JPG

Last.

I wouldn't mind being pulled over by this...
sherrif.JPG
trash5.JPG
trash6.JPG

Last edited:
Thanks for the pics Josh.

I'd like to ask that anyone who took pics today please email me anything and everything you've got to BMAN5 (AT) Cox (dot) Net I would greatly appreciate it. Or email me with a link to the originals hosted elsewhere and I'll go Download them myself.

I want to extend a HUGE thanks to everyone who came out today. We've done a few of these around here but this was astonishing. I was sick and felt like heck all day but the sight of soo many people coming together for this kept me going.

Good on all of ya that did that!
I hope some kind of paparazzi was there to take notice.

Last edited:
Just or own Paparazzi of sorts. There were TONS of cameras. I'm just hoping that they all post here...

Here are the non-duplicates of mine... gathering below the mountain...

BMan speaks...

and "see what 200 people can accomplish!"

Great job everyone... Thanks for a really fun, and productive day!
GthringBelowMountain.jpg
BManSpeaks.jpg
BigDAndTrashMtn.jpg

Last edited:
And a couple more... This little boy used his truck to pick up trash at a site I was working at and "haul" it over to the trailer we were loading... Then the truck got to have some fun in a puddle... (love the license plate, too)

And, of course, "mountains... and mountains of trash"...
PuddleJumperToyota2.jpg
MtnsAndMtnsOfTrash2.jpg

Last edited:
great gig guys, what a turn out. Props to tim and teh CSC's for all their efforts.
Good to see some of you guys again.

I didn't get any pics of teh event but BOVADS and i went to teh top after teh raffle and found some snow, didn't get home til almost 10?

4 Peaks; Post cleanup run - TTORA Forum

great gig guys, what a turn out. Props to tim and teh CSC's for all their efforts.
Good to see some of you guys again.

Hey, Sy! - this is "speedy" in the FJC - now I know who you are. Liked your rig - what I saw of it. Watch our board for future runs and join us some time!

And, yes, what a great day. Excellent weather, turn out, friends and burger grillin'. All we needed was bacon for B-Man!

WOW! Great pics guys. I owe AZLANE, BMAN, FJ40LVR and every single member of the CSC.
I am so tired. I hope Bman is feeling better. He hung in there till the end, but I know he was not feeling well at all.

Thank you all so much! Its all just starting to sink in. I have so many thank you notes I can't wait to send. I enjoyed meeting everyone!
WOOHOO!!

What a great day!!! I'll have tons of pics up soon. We had 220 folks sign in and many more that didn't.
Tons of trash were removed and great people were met.
THANK YOU!!

I'm asking that anyone who wants to share pictures posts the LINK as a comment on Four Peaks Pickup as well, so they are all located in one place! Thank you!
FourPeaksPickup08024.jpg

FourPeaksPickup08070.jpg

FourPeaksPickup08099.jpg

IMG_1274.jpg

IMG_1373.jpg

FourPeaksPickup08111.jpg

FourPeaksPickup08113.jpg

FourPeaksPickup08122.jpg

FourPeaksPickup08130.jpg

Great day, nice weather and a bunch of help that got literally tons of work done!:cool:

Unfortunately I have to agree with the Forest Service in their plan to limit or ban recreational shooting on forest lands. Shooters have the capacity to haul all kinds of "stuff" out to shoot, but no capacity to haul any of it home.:mad: Picking up thousands of shells, clay pigeon fragments, and the fragments of all types of items that have been shot to death is a pain, very labor intensive. My guess is 90%+ of the junk collected was shooter trash. Shooters claim to be "outdoors people" but the evidence says otherwise.:mad::flipoff2: minus the :D

I didn't shoot many pix. One of the big trailer full of junk leaving about noon, then a couple of unloading into the big pile. I didn't get a final pic of the pile, but by the time we left, it was HUGE!
2-9-2008_1.jpg
2-9-2008_3.jpg
2-9-2008_2.jpg

Last edited:
Afterwards a few of us drove down to Upper Sycamore, that area is also trashed with shooter debris. One area so bad that it looks to be paved with different colored shotgun shells.:mad: It would take a dump truck just to clean that one spot.

A couple of shots of the hard working cooks and one of the broken Sycamore dam that we have offered to repair.
2-9-2008_4.jpg
2-9-2008_5.jpg
2-9-2008_6.jpg

Good on all of ya that did that!
I hope some kind of paparazzi was there to take notice.

Silly boy, paparazzi doesn't report wheelers doing good things :flipoff2:. I think we have to do it ourselves.:idea::idea:

Maybe we should flood AZcentral and New Times with all these pictures. :bounce::bounce2::doh::hmm:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom