Best paki soft top color for Red FJ40 (1 Viewer)

Best soft top color for Red FJ40

• Black canvas

Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Khaki canvas

Votes: 29 67.4%
  • Green canvas

Votes: 5 11.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Need help picking a color for my soft top. Is black my only viable option? My interior is black.
Choices are the following:
Black canvas
Khaki canvas
Green canvas

These are the colors that Ehsan has "in stock" so to speak. I know there are others available, but I don't want to wait a year.

Feel free to post pics to make your case.

Last edited:
looks like i voted first...black.
only if you can't get a grey top.
i have a 40 in my shop with a grey top and it and it looks great!

my .02

The black canvas is more gray than black. If you want black, which would be my vote, I would go for the vinyl top. Also, if you live somewhere that it rains/snows, vinyl would be a be a better choice too. my 2cents. :)

The black canvas is more gray than black. If you want black, which would be my vote, I would go for the vinyl top. Also, if you live somewhere that it rains/snows, vinyl would be a be a better choice too. my 2cents. :)

I have a black vinyl Bestop Supertop now, but I really want a canvas Paki top. Believe it or not, I do not drive my 40 during the winter or in the rain. There is a chance that I could get caught in a rain storm though.

The green canvas looks pretty sharp.
73fj40restorationsidewithtop3l.jpg

I voted for khaki.....but after seeing that pic, I'd like to change my vote to green!

That's a great looking rig! :)

Khacki...Khacki...Khacki...Khacki...Khacki...Khacki...Khacki...Khacki...Khacki...Khacki...Khacki...Khacki...

if you can't get grey, than khaki. black is way too common...makes it boring.

Web%20suzysFJ40softtop%20002fs.jpg

Red with tan / khaki top - top is from STC not Ehsan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom