Problem with buttons while posting (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
While trying to post I cannot click on the buttons to allow for an attchment or smilies or anything else. I was able to upload by using the link below the message window but couldn't add pics to my message. What do I do?

sounds like you have some security setting too tight in your browser....

Wierd I've had the same problem with my laptop at home. I've restored IE even went back to a restore point to no avail. Some smiles had have red x's. Some buttons don't work. And it won't let me edit my post. No other problems on any other sites. Wierd.

might be because many of those are pulled from a sub-site, images.ih8mud.com

experianceing this problem myself. disabled links and smilies. help please

With your new router??

You've tried clearing/reloading your cookies?
With the netgear I couldnt search, reply, PM, and most of the time the page would appear as garbage. The new Linksys has fixed that. I do however still have the problems described above. cookies have been recently cleaned, and it looks now like cookies are being blocked to some degree on this site. Ill see if relaxing my security on IE7 has any affect.

Let us know...
OK, nothing I seem to do as far as security or privacy settings makes a differance. I also tryed using firefox, but the results are the same. I am still useing the netgear router as a wireless access point. It is not performing any routing functions, but is still active on my lan. Ill keep playing with it.....

I am still useing the netgear router as a wireless access point. It is not performing any routing functions, but is still active on my lan.

I swear I'd try taking it offline completely for a while, even if logically there's no possible way that could be the the problem. Those things are just EVIL! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom