online manuals (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
This link contains many manuals for various vehicles including Landcruiser. The manuals for the landcruiser are under "Toyota workshop and repair manuals"

The site can get busy due to the traffic. If you cant get through try again later

Master Portal - forums.bauchan.org/Downloads

Last edited:
as other people know of links to downloads please post them to this thread. Thanks Roscoe. I will sticky this for a while then try to keep it in the FAQ.

Let us know if the links are working. I tried one and it failed,not sure if the problem is at my end or not.

His links worked for me, just remember they are HUGE files.

This thread rocks! Keep posting manual links guys!!!!!

This is a link for some of the older 3B 2H 2LT manuals and there is also a R151 and 1KZTE

http://forums.bauchan.org/fusion/downloads.php?cat_id=5

Just popping this up to let you know the URI above has altered slightly. :D That one above will redirect to the new one, but this is the new location for those files:

http://forums.bauchan.org/portal/downloads.php

Both the top link and bottom link will work fine, but the latter link is the preferred one. :) Just been doing some spring cleaning and updating on the site, so it's now using a new download server software. :)

Matt

Just popping this up to let you know the URI above has altered slightly. :D That one above will redirect to the new one, but this is the new location for those files:

Both the top link and bottom link will work fine, but the latter link is the preferred one. :) Just been doing some spring cleaning and updating on the site, so it's now using a new download server software. :)

Matt

:beer:

Matt

Is this your site? If so :beer::beer:... My hats off to you!

Thanks very much for such a nice collection. This thread will remain a sticky at the top of the pile.

Welcome Matt to mud!

I made a copy of this thread and inserted it as a sticky in the 70 series section as well. To see if more posts are made there please check there as well.

I downloaded a 12HT manual but I don't remember where I got from. It was a French site I think.

If someone can host, I'll send a copy.

Phil

Is this your site? If so :beer::beer:... My hats off to you!

Thanks very much for such a nice collection. This thread will remain a sticky at the top of the pile.

Aye. :) It's been a slowly growing collection over the last year or two. With manuals donated from the UK and Oz Surf sites members, and then what could be found by searching the net every so often, it's gradually grown over time. There's always room for more too. :D :D Hopefully, it'll save people hours of searching trying to find that elusive manual they're in need of. :)

brownbear said:
Welcome Matt to mud!

Cheers. Glad to be here. :)

I can setup an ftp account on the server for uploading it to if that'll be okay for you, or is it small enoough to go via e-mail?

It's a zip file that's about 12megs. I can e-mail if you want to try that. If that doesn't work, I can ftp it to wherever you point.

Phil

It's a zip file that's about 12megs. I can e-mail if you want to try that. If that doesn't work, I can ftp it to wherever you point.

Phil

Cheers. :) E-mail address is mattf(at)bauchan.org. There's a stupidly high file size limit on the mailserver here, so it shouldn't be blocked from this end. :D If there's any problem e-mailing it though, I'll get an ftp account setup. :) Thanks ever so much. :)

Cheers. :) E-mail address is mattf(at)bauchan.org. There's a stupidly high file size limit on the mailserver here, so it shouldn't be blocked from this end. :D If there's any problem e-mailing it though, I'll get an ftp account setup. :) Thanks ever so much. :)

You've got mail!

Phil

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom