IPOR Rocker Sliders (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have a set in garage now for about 2 years. One of these days I will get around to putting them in. My stock rockers are in pretty good shape and cutting them out is not necessary at this time. I am more concerned about replacing my headliner that fell apart the last time we had 100 degree weather here in Sacrmento. Is there a thread on headliner replacment?

Bump. Edited. We now have 5 YEAH!!!!

I have 2 people that have PMed me with their data.

k9crazy
Calstyl2
1973 Guppie
n2666s
69 Pigboy

Are the rest of y'all in for sure??? Please PM me your info!

surfpig

Last edited:
Heather, count me in for a set; I have bought from Lance in the past........pm sent with info

Lou

Bump. Edited. We now have 5 YEAH!!!!

I have 2 people that have PMed me with their data.

k9crazy
Calstyl2
1973 Guppie
n2666s
69 Pigboy

Are the rest of y'all in for sure??? Please PM me your info!

surfpig

What all info do you need?

Bump. Edited. We now have 6 YEAH!!!!

k9crazy
Calstyl2
1973 Guppie
n2666s
69 Pigboy
surfpig

I talked to Lance today and he's checking to see that the people who have the die can still run these. I should know for sure tomorrow. Once I know, I'll give Lance our names, then it will be up to each of you to call him and pay up. He can run as many as we have need of, so if anyone else out there wants these things, post up or give me a holler!

OK folks, IT IS ON! I just spoke with Lance and he's taking a sample over to the folks that produce these. He'll know more about the price later, but it might go up some from the $185 because the price of steel has increased since the last batch was produced. He'll let us know on this thread when he finds out the details on cost and schedule.

Big thanks to Lance for doing this for us!

Heather; you are awsome:bounce:; by the way my kids said to tell you hi for them.........the girls were impressed at your pulling wrenches.........still can't get much help from them........YET:D

Lou

Aw shucks, Lou. Thanks. But don't think for one second this was a selfless act. I cut my rockers off this weekend and more crap came out than I thought possible. I need those puppies quick if I am going to get this thing ready for a wrenching day in September and running for the October run in NC.

Tell your kids hi from me too...and give 'am a little wrench. We all had to start somewhere!

The IPOR 55 rocker replacements are just the stamped steel outter rocker. The shape is identical to OEM outter rocker and is stamped in a press not bent on a brake. (ie, smooth surface with no bend marks) The length is longer however, to allow for those who want to use them as a rock slider running from wheel opening to wheel opening. (doing so requires fabrication of adequate support structure not provided with the outter rocker mentioned here - Danny's were a custom one off fabrication, we do not normally supply complete rocker sections) They are constructed from 3/16" plate and can be used for vehicles needing OEM restoration or for 55's used on the trail.

I have 20 panels coming in on Monday July 30th. I'm glad the 55 community likes these rockers. I'm a huge 55 enthusiast and have always felt the stamped OEM rocker is the best looking and the right way to repair a 55 rocker. (instead of box tubing) I do not mark these up, you pay what I pay.

Enjoy!

Lance
www.ironpigoffroad.com

Thanks again, Lance. I just PMed you a list of the seven people that signed up to buy sets from you. I assume that when you get them in, you'll know prices and what not. So we'll all plan to give you a call to arrange shipping and payment once the rockers get to you. Again, thanks so much.

I am in for a set as well, I will keep watching the thread for updates.

Scott

BRAVO Heather, am in your dept again:D.........called and left message....waiting for Lance to call back and take the CC number :)

Lou

Mine are on their way!

:bounce2:

Lance has not returned my call....have a CC number to give in my hot hands.........does anyone know if there is a "back line" to contact him?

Lou

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom