Guest Book! Sign in here!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

PabloCruise

SILVER Star
Threads
We were talking about how cool it would be to have a little guest book section for folks to sign in when they visit our humble little section of MUD.

So tell us who you are, how you found this section, where are you from, what kind of Cruiser you wheel, etc...

And, if you ever find yourself passing through northern Colorado/southern Wyoming, chime in here and maybe we can wheel together!

Enjoy!

Damn dude, you're on the ball. We just talked about this guest book tonight. :)

I'm Alex, I just joined the club, I'm from Boulder, CO, and I have a pair of diesel cruisers, one of which runs.

Now go fix your piggie and bring it home. :flipoff2:

Mike checking in.

sig-line says it all.

good deal:shotts:

Cool,

My name is Trevor.. Im from Colorado Springs. A member of Colorado Land Cruisers and the Current Secretary. We are working hard to grow our club, and have alot of cool trips planned this summer.. Would love to see some northern guys come down for any of our runs..

Ive got a 76 FJ40, see the Sig Line for the Buildup.. And a photo from Independence trail system on 7/4/07
Indy.jpg

Cool,

My name is Trevor.. Im from Colorado Springs. A member of Colorado Land Cruisers and the Current Secretary. We are working hard to grow our club, and have alot of cool trips planned this summer.. Would love to see some northern guys come down for any of our runs..

Ive got a 76 FJ40, see the Sig Line for the Buildup.. And a photo from Independence trail system on 7/4/07

I like that picture!

What trail run would you like to team up on? Let us know so we can put it on our calender!

i was here!!!!:shotts:

Pictures
TLC Herd.JPG
FJ45a.jpg

Just stopping by to introduce myself. Relocated from central Ny to Fort collins and Left my cruisers behind :crybaby:(for now). fj40 is a 1973 with a 4 speed, minor lift with parabolic springs, stock f engine locked front and rear. Also have a very rust '77 fj55 stock nothing changed except pieced together a pair of stainless steel fenders to cover the front tires a few years ago. Look forward to meeting and having a chance to spend sometime on the trails!
-Bryce
:cheers:

Just a couple pics

Just dropping off a couple pictures of the 40 thats still back in NY. Who owns the coil sprung 40 that I've seen at Target in fort collins??
aPB040092.JPG

Last edited:
That would be Frank's. It is a FZJ80 pretending to be a 45.

Did Frank get a job at Target? :confused:

I wonder if he can get us some sweet discounts! :D

Pedersen has limited parking, so some of the employees park on the College side of Target.

Not sure about the discounts though?

pig pics

http://picasaweb.google.com/nelsbp56/Cruiser

I think that link will work to see some pics of the pig shortly after I got it. Wonderful shape thanks to the salt and Ny winters. Surprisingly the frame is still in good shape with only minor rust. The body had become a lost cause. I had intentions of stripping it down and trying to build a 45 or something similar to play around with before I moved here.
Where is the meeting this week? I've read that its at Franks shop in Loveland? Wouldn't mind spending catching a ride or meeting up for a while to see what you all have out here!
-Bryce

Bryce,

Frank is "ht4fun" on this board... PM him and get directions...

Alex the TLCA rep who can't attend the meetings :)

Name is Matt Miller, Rising Sun member and went wheelin' with TJ at Cruise Moab! Am looking to try and visit you guys for one of yo meet'ins, just got to get on the ball one of these days!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom