Sun Visor Needed (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Since most people live on this side of the list and do not get over to the wanted section, I will post here too.

I'm looking for an ivory driver's side sun visor out of a 96 FZJ80.

Please PM me or send me an email at warpdriv@yahoo.com.

Thank you,

74320-60401-A1, $165.79

Probably why he wants a used one :rolleyes:

Thank you for looking Dan. Since I have a FJ40 to feed, I'm going to pass on new. ;)

Visor for Drivers side "side" window?

I drive 6 miles South, following the coast on A1A, to work every morning around 7:45 am and the Eastern Florida sun is intense, even with sunglasses on. I can swing the OEM visor to the side but that's getting to be a pain and probably wearing it out (I've seen how much a new replacement is :eek:). Any ideas including homemade? Peace b wit cha.

Hello Fellow Floridian (O-town, here). Give Steve a call at 800-248-9273. He has a 1996, 80 rollover in his yard and I'm sure he will still have the visor... Although, he'll probably gig you for both visors. Hope it helps.

Now can anyone help me with a decent back LC badge? (upper tailgate badge) Mine is all crack/spider web'd. (curses..!):grinpimp:

Hyatus

Hello Fellow Floridian (O-town, here). Give Steve a call at 800-248-9273. He has a 1996, 80 rollover in his yard and I'm sure he will still have the visor... Although, he'll probably gig you for both visors. Hope it helps.

Now can anyone help me with a decent back LC badge? (upper tailgate badge) Mine is all crack/spider web'd. (curses..!):grinpimp:

Hyatus

Thanks Hyatus, Palm Beacher here, live in Palm Beach Gardens and work on Palm Beach Island. I'll check in with Steve, see what he's willing to part with. Also, there's a used car dealership near me that gets REALLY used Land Cruisers in, usually beat to h*ll, I pass it every day. I'll swing by and ask, they do a lot of their own work and farm out a small amout to some Mexican mechanic nearby. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom