PowderCoater In/Near Chatt (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

yup...I'll be around all week and on call this weekend so I'll be cleaning everything up from last weekend. Feel free to stop by if the garage doors up.

I was too damn tired when I got home last night to even think about unloading the 40 and all the junk in the truck...hell I didn't even get to it today...just threw a brown tarp over it and called it good...I find it quite satisfying that it doesn't match the boat cover...the one one the 40 is a 10 plastic tarp...now the one on the boat...now that is a custom Sunbrella cover. I love that thing, best thing I've bought for the boat.

Have I mentioned that my neighbors up the hill love me...between my neighbor across the street and me...were redneck enough for the whole street...

yup...I'll be around all week and on call this weekend so I'll be cleaning everything up from last weekend. Feel free to stop by if the garage doors up.

I was too damn tired when I got home last night to even think about unloading the 40 and all the junk in the truck...hell I didn't even get to it today...just threw a brown tarp over it and called it good...I find it quite satisfying that it doesn't match the boat cover...the one one the 40 is a 10 plastic tarp...now the one on the boat...now that is a custom Sunbrella cover. I love that thing, best thing I've bought for the boat.

Have I mentioned that my neighbors up the hill love me...between my neighbor across the street and me...were redneck enough for the whole street...

cool, i'll try to stop by this week. thanks.

Sometimes I wish Accords had bigger trunks :frown:
I guess I can wait until Monday

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom