If You Have A Fj You Must Go To This Site!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

yes, this is great information, I downloaded some and will go back later for reference...

thanks

The repair manual is not complete.
Not complete in what way (i.e. sections missing throughout, specific section missing etc.)?

It's the Service Manual that I would like to get hold of. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that this is the manual that has the directions on how to reprogram your key fob, the seat belt alarms, the keyless locking system etc.

Thanks
I see the Repair Manual "FJ Cruiser 800+ page Repair Manual (right click/save as) (ZIP/Acrobat)" is this the same as the Service Manual?
I thought the Service Manual and the Repair Manual were different books.

stharris said:
Thanks
I see the Repair Manual "FJ Cruiser 800+ page Repair Manual (right click/save as) (ZIP/Acrobat)" is this the same as the Service Manual?
I thought the Service Manual and the Repair Manual were different books.
That link provides the Factory Service Manual in PDF form. Can't comment if it is complete or not. It appears to be the same PDF as in post #2.

Here is another one too.
http://rapidshare.com/users/W7ODFT

Download # 1 and 2, then once downloaded when you unzip the first one, it will auto find the 2nd one and extract both to the same folder.

Do the electrical one later, I am not sure it it extracts to the above, or makes a new folder.

But I have this one, and from what I hear, it is the whole package.

You must wait between downloads like two hours, as it remembers your IP addy.

The repair manual doesn't have the index in the back like the descriptions states, and I was looking for information on replacing the rear differential and there's nothing on that. But 843 pages, I'm sure it's of use to someone.

Thank you!

I get a page requesting a password to log in

Screenshot_20200403-115450_Opera.jpg

You really expected a 13 year old link to work 🤪

Seriously though, I think the FSMs are still out there somewhere. ISPs are cracking down on this kind of content due to the number of downloads.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom