ConFerr FJ40 rear seat with dual storage-$300 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

65swb45

Elder Statesman
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.marksoffroad.net
This seat was in the container of parts I bought last month. The seat cushions are in very good condition. Possibly reupholstered. Medium gray.

For those newbs that don't know what this is, try a thread search. This seat was made SPECIFICALLY for the FJ40 back in the day.

The base of the seat and box measure 40" across by 24" front to back. The top of the seatback is 22" from the bottom of the box.

Unfortunately,the box is kinda rusty. It is still solid, but it is pitted in several places, and has a small area that rusted thru [in one back corner IIRC] THe last one of these I sold new went for $500, and I think this one is quite usable as-is, or could be repaired for a lot less than the $200 difference in price.

THANKS for looking.:)

Last edited:
Finally got around to taking some pics of the seat today.
seat1.JPG

It's hard to see in the pic, but the top of the seat back has two small tears in it, each about 1/2" long, just to the right of center, as well as a stain near the rounded corner on the right side. I dont think the stain would be too hard to take out.
seat2.JPG

This pic shows the worst of the rust. It will obviously still store plenty of stuff with out doing any repairs, but I wouldn't use the corners for the anchor points without reskinning the box from the inside. Seatbelts should always be mounted to the floor of the bed anyways.

I have the armrests too. They are included.
seat3.JPG

Do I really need to take this to Ebay?:frown:

May be a stupid question, but does it have seat belts. Looking to put kid back there in 40.

May be a stupid question, but does it have seat belts. Looking to put kid back there in 40.

Seat belts are best mounted to the floor of the truck, not the seat. In other words, no. Hth. Mark A.

Sale pending.:)

I promised to hold the seat for madoc until Tuesday. Brian from the East Coast is next in line. I think there is someone else in my PM box as well [don 't have the window open in front of me at the moment]

I also have one brand new seat, no storage, grey, available.;)

Sold to madoc. :)

Lost money on shipping.:frown: My wife is :mad: cause I made her pack it!;p
Hope you enjoy it.

thx a lot. am looking forward to this. (so are the passengers) looking forward that is. jim

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom