ARB order (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Waggoner5

SILVER Star
Threads
An update to everyone that ordered ARB stuff 2 weeks ago. I had ARB hold up the order because of 2 80 series bumpers that they put on backorder. The bumpers are in and everything is shipped. I will be back from Moab on May 7th which is Monday so we can get things sorted then. I can bring some things to the meeting, but I have a small truck so it will be limited.
G

Cool, call me and I w ill get ya paid up.

Thanks very much!

Cool, Gary. I can pay you now (paypal or whatever payments you take) as I will be out of town the entire week of May 7 :(

I'm back the week after (May 14) and can pick up parts for those near my side of town.

Cool, give me a call when you get ready.

If you have room, could you bring the snorkle to the next meet? Thanks.

room for my stuff?
got to get my rig to dajda for a fix, but let me know, and i'll be sure to be there to pick it up!!!
thanks, gary. you rule!!!

I can get your stuff and Chris' snorkle in my Taco for the meeting Thursday.

Cool, Gary. I can pay you now (paypal or whatever payments you take) as I will be out of town the entire week of May 7 :(

I'm back the week after (May 14) and can pick up parts for those near my side of town.

Paypal me at gary@powerplayracing.net. The total is 891.68. Bumper was 639.50, springs were 112.50, shipping was $140. Add 3% for Paypal so I don't lose $.

Here is a list of whats here for people that ordered.

gary@powerplayracing.net is my paypal. Call me for the total. 817.307.6141

David W
John Yang
Greg Kemper I could not remember if you wanted a compressor, but did get you one just in case.
Eric H
Chris S
Justin Ward
Luis
Nolen

It looks like I have 1 extra
RD33 locker also. It is full floating style and will fit 40s, and 60s front axles or an 80 rear from 93- on. If anyone wants these or one of these I will also sell for cost at 696.71 including shipping.
RD23 80 series front locker. Same price as above.

Last edited:
Can ya bring my stuff ot the meeting?

Is a check OK or do you prefer cash

I arrive from Mempis at 6:30 and should be at the meeting by 7:45

Thanks for your help.

Eric

Paypal me at gary@powerplayracing.net. The total is 891.68. Bumper was 639.50, springs were 112.50, shipping was $140. Add 3% for Paypal so I don't lose $.

Thanks Gary. I just ran out paypal fund so if it's okay, I'll pay you cash when I pickup?

I have a Tundra truck so I can pickup parts for others in my part of town.

I'll call you later this afternoon. Thanks :) !!!

I'm planning on driving out to Aledo Wednesday afternoon to pickup my ARB bumper and springs from Gary. I have lots of empty space in my Tundra so if anyone near North Dallas/Plano that wants me to pickup their parts, give me a call on my mobile 214.727.4184.

John

Last edited:
I did not order a compressor but if it makes life easier I will take it. I will call you this afternoon and get squared up. I think Baker was going to pick it up for me.

Thanks again. I will call you today.

Gerg

didn't see my name on the list Perry Lowery....front and rear lockers w/compressor for a 40?

gary, pm me with an address, and i'll get a check sent off to you, and avoid those nasty paypal charges. i may not make the meeting tonight, my wife wants to go to bodyworlds, and this is our last chance, sooooo.... if we don't go, i'll see ya tonight. if we do, i'll mail ya a check. thanks again,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom