May Meeting - ARB Technical Session! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Thursday May 10th

4WheelParts
7602 S Tacoma Way
Tacoma, WA 98409
Map

6:00PM to 9:00PM
ARB Technical Session - 2 hours
SSC Business meeting - 15 min
Closed door discounted shopping - 45 min
:bounce2:

Representatives from ARB USA will be presenting the technical details of their product line, from lockers, OME Suspension, bumper construction, etc...

Please post up an RSVP if you plan on attending so I can give the 4WP guys an idea on how many of us are going to show up.

Thx.
B

Last edited:
I'll be there. I might not be able to make it right at 6pm, but I'll be there.

I am gonna try to cut out of work ealry that day. Don't know if it will happen.... But it is worth a try.

SSC chapter business meeting will take place from 6:00 to 6:15.

ARB will start the technical session with a 45 minute discussion on their Air Lockers at 6:15PM. We will then break for 5-10 minutes to dig into some Pizza & Soda. Chris will continue his presentation on bumpers, snorkels, and other solutions while we finish dinner over the next hour or so.

Sometime after 8PM the store will be open for us to do some discounted shopping. I'm not sure of the discount at this point...

See you guys tomorrow!
B

I would like to attend if i am allowed.

If anyone plans on buying anything big like tires, winches or anything like that they may have in stock tonight. Let me know and I will drive my truck and bring it back down to olympia if you guys live down this way and dont have enought room in your vehicle.

I didnt get out of work until 5:50 then had to fill up the car and by the time I got to the freeway I said heck with it and headed home. Sorry. I did enjoy the rest of my evening as I caught her driving tdown the road in the 80 with the kids and my dog in the back, she followed me home and we went to the park for the 1st time. It was nice.

Wow, that sucks. I didn't make it either. I had way too much stuff to do at home. We have some friends coming to town for the weekend and I had to get the downstairs bed room ready. Sorry guys. :frown: How was it? Did anybody pick anything up? From ARB or 4 Wheel Parts?

Great discussion on Air Lockers and diffs in general, suspension both leaf & coil along with shock construction, lighting differences especially the bulbs, and bumper construction.

Steve won a ARB EZ Tire Deflator, and I won the ARB Speedy Seal Tire Puncture Repair Kit in the raffle.

Chris from ARB is also a certified 4WD trainer http://www.i4wdta.org/Trainer.htm and we are looking into have him do a class for us Aug 30th up at Naches, keep an eye out for more details soon.

Well I blew it.. wil teach me to get on the board more often. Wanted to get to the ARB session..

Sounds like it was very much worth while.

Hope you have more of same in future!

where

where on south hill , im up here too

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom