new crawler (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.worldwideoffroad.com
just started my new life as a crawler junky! with the help of worldwide offroad i've created my fist crawler!!!!

my 85 mini truck is no longer mini!!!! we have lifted it 5 in. 36 in. tires 5.29 gears chopped 8 in. off the frame removed the bed to install exo-cage i am addicted:cheers:

shoot me one I'll post it

No Jerod, you can post pictures right away. It's that you are limited to 3 per post. The hard part, is getting them the correct size. Here is a post from a mailing list, that I am on, about resizing photos. It has helped me post photos here on Mud.

There has been some discussion here about pictures and being able to send pictures in an email. Often pictures can not be sent because the file is too large.

One of the easiest ways to resize pictures is to download Windows Picture Resizer.

Just go to this link: http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/downloads/powertoys/xppowertoys.mspx

Scroll down the page. On the right you will see a bunch of downloads.
Look for: ImageResizer.exe and down load it.

After the down load when you open a picture on a file just right click on the picture.
A window will pop up. One of the options is "Resize Picture"
Click this option. Now you have the option of resizing the picture to several different sizes.
For emails choose the smallest size.
The picture will be resized in the picture file you have open along with the original size.

When emailing pictures just resize the intended pictures first then attach to the email.

Thanks,
JIM

When you use it to resize a photo, it gives you 4 choices of sizes. The medium seems to be the right size for uploading onto Mud. The small size works for the avatars.

I hope that this helps other get their pictures posted.

here is a couple pics of your junk scotty.
DSC04787 (Small).JPG
SD530200 (Small).JPG

Sweet pic's!! did the first one show it being tipped onto the body, or did it drive out unscathed??

Sweet pic's!! did the first one show it being tipped onto the body, or did it drive out unscathed??

Nope, The First One Is Coming away From Eagles Nest, And The Second One Is Going Up Waynes World When He Did Dent It.

Notice The Dent On The Drivers Side On The First Picture. He Likes To Call It A Tatoo Though, Not A Dent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom