Sunshine Coast Trip (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Was browsing some threads on bc4x4, and while I've read about this bible camp on the Sechelt peninsula before, I've never checked out the pictures.

Heres a link from the Herd of Turtles trip there a little bit ago :

http://gallery.hot4x4.ca/album574?page=1

it looks like a fun ride in, and a nice place to camp.

Been there. 2 years ago. Excellent destination. 2-3hr trail. Large abandoned camp with many buildings. Seasonal Creek with fresh water. Right on Salmon inlet so if you have a small boat you can fish. Would love to go back.

ham

looks good. Somewhere new.

Just read that myself. Not just any cabin but what used to be the main mess hall/kitchen.
A-frame with log joists Very sturdy buiding that can house 20 people out of the weather. With a brick fireplace to keep everyone warm.
What idiots!!!!!!!

ham

Just goes to show, there is no shortage of stupid people in this world. Hey I wonder if we can somehow use that, like a natural resource, there has to be something we could do with it, one thing is for sure, we would never run out.

Just goes to show, there is no shortage of stupid people in this world. Hey I wonder if we can somehow use that, like a natural resource, there has to be something we could do with it, one thing is for sure, we would never run out.

Biodiesel!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom