New proud owner of a previously loved 80 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Well I took the leap today, wrapped up a deal on a '93 FJ80 Unlocked. Should be the wife's mall crawler for now until I get something for her that is more soccer mom'ish, then the 80 is all mine!

I have been reading the FAQ's and the Newbie guides, will be making some minor changes for now but have big plans for this baby.

I will get some pics up soon, but just wanted to join the club. And yes I will be picking up a silver star.

You guys are great and I can't wait to get some trail time. Anyone in the DFW area with any recomendations?

--Sean

Congrats on your purchase!

welcome and let the modding begin! :flipoff2: :flipoff2:

It is a sickness! Welcome!:flipoff2:

Hide the money now!

Congrats on the new rig and Welcome :flipoff2:

You'll love it. I bought mine a year and a half ago. Wouldn't want to be without it.

got some pics

First is the dog who approves but looks angry in the pic ... she is just camera shy and is upset at me for taking her picture.

And then the 80 ... has 179K on it but has been maintained by an enthusiast and previous to him by the Cruiser Shop in Dallas. Turns out the guy that owns that place was the Pre PO and took care of it post sale to the PO. Sounds complicated but it makes me feel better about buying it. Not the cheapest but should not require extensive repairs to get stable.

I am enjoying so far, well except for the gas thing but well I knew that going into it.

Enjoy!

http://s198.photobucket.com/albums/aa64/ssbob98/

--Sean

Congrats and welcome! :flipoff2:

I bought one kinda like that:
P1010003.jpg

Now she looks like this:
100_0636.jpg

Start saving up those pennies now! (BTW, I posted pics because somebody had to and you were obviously slacking! :flipoff2:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom