Wagon Run at Tellico (GSMTR) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Yulp, I know this is a cross post. I know this is in the wrong section. I know the mods will prob. move it but hey its worth a shot to get some more 60's series on the trail together.

Mods you can delete if ya want, just trying to generate some more intrest. Post up if you are going and might want to get in on a 60 series run. I was thinking slick rock was a good choice for trails...any day is cool with me. Maybe Thursday because some more people show up later in the week.

-Al:beer:

Im down to try it if youre willing to lend a hand with the strap.

Im down to try it if youre willing to lend a hand with the strap.

Oh hell yeah, with enough spotting you can get through just about anything. Ill be camped along the water with all the WPB guys a ways down from trail 5 (after where the pavement begins)....swing in whenever. I got plenty of spares for the rides as well....

man i really want to join but with school and being halfway across the country i cant do it this year. Give me about two years and im there.

man i really want to join but with school and being halfway across the country i cant do it this year. Give me about two years and im there.

You can make it, ya got a little less than two weeks. Get there and we'll get ya through the rest:D

I'll be goin' (first timer :bounce: ) and might want in on a 60s run. I can't hang with the SOA on 37s topless bobbed trucks, but anything else and I'm in. Should be getting in Tues or Weds.

No worries, Last year a sprung under 60 with a rear locker on 33s did slick rock and only pulled cable on the last ledge. We can alwasy ride 4,5,6 which are rather tame and hit slickrock at the end for those who want to. Or even some harder trails...Im up for whatever.

man it sounds like a hell of a time, but with kids in school i can not make it. Its not too far of a drive.. may try and swing down for a day though. have to ok it with the boss.
Dave

You got any good pics to whet my palate al, stuff like that makes it easier to finish all my little projects i have going.

Hell yeah Al. I was in the blue stocker last year on 33 TSLs. First time I had blue on the trails. I remember crossing paths with ya a few times. I can't wait to see the progress of Velveeta.
All I've got for this year are some OME's, u-bolt flip and 33 mts.
Stock gears and open to boot. :frown: Slick Rock might still be out of reach, but I know 4,5,6 pretty well. That's all I've been able to hit for far too long.
I would love to get in on a wagon run.
I hope to be down Wed. night after work. So thurs. would be great.

:cheers:
Andy

:bounce: Heres one to get everyone in the mood:bounce2:
up.jpg

Hell yeah Al. I was in the blue stocker last year on 33 TSLs. First time I had blue on the trails. I remember crossing paths with ya a few times. I can't wait to see the progress of Velveeta.
All I've got for this year are some OME's, u-bolt flip and 33 mts.
Stock gears and open to boot. :frown: Slick Rock might still be out of reach, but I know 4,5,6 pretty well. That's all I've been able to hit for far too long.
I would love to get in on a wagon run.
I hope to be down Wed. night after work. So thurs. would be great.

:cheers:
Andy

Sounds good to me...4,5,and 6 will work for me. I might be able to talk ya in to slick rock. Ill pull cable for ya if need it. Hell first year there I got talked into lower 2 with only one locker and 35s.....I made it but it sure was a long day.

Thursday sounds like the trend then. Ill run slickrock before thursday and see if how it is....if its not all that bad you might have to give it a go:D

Ill see if I can dig up some photos from past trips.

I would like to check that out (not sure if I could show up this time). What are the dates invovled? What is the nearest city to this place? I live in North AL but I'm guessing its still a good drive from here.

My 86 is mostly a stocker.... do have alocker in the rear, BFG AT tires.... yea I know.... not a trail rig or even close. Most guys haul their yota on a trailer...?

Thanks for the pics al, you got some great ones!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom