Extra resistors from a Temp Gage Mod? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am planning on modding my Temp gage as found here: https://forum.ih8mud.com/showthread.php?t=64252&highlight=RavenTai+mod

I will need to order these resistors as I don’t have any 3 watt-ers around and I doubt I can find them locally.
I can order them from many places but shipping is usually $5 or more and I only need one of each. Does anyone have any left over from their mod that they would be willing to drop in an envelope and send? I could compensate $5 through paypal.

50 Ω 3 watt 1% wire wound mil spec resistor.
110 Ω 3 watt 1% wire wound mil spec resistor.

Last edited:
I shipped my extra pair off to another member a while back, or I'd be glad to. They do bone you on the shipping. If you can't find anybody with extras, you might give a shout out to other members that are thinking about doing the mod., and put together a little group buy. With four people you could be in it for about $4 or $5 a piece versus about $10 a piece if you were all to order individually.

:beer:
Rookie2

I have tried to get these things shipped to Canada for almost 2 months without success. If anyone is willing to order these via the company posted in the mods link I would gladly compensate them for the trouble.

I have tried to get these things shipped to Canada for almost 2 months without success. If anyone is willing to order these via the company posted in the mods link I would gladly compensate them for the trouble.

If we get 3 others willing to do a group buy then I'll order and ship them once I get paypal payment from you/others. With 5 of us the shipping charge should only be $1 or a little more. Edit: Well, and then my shipping charge on top might be another $1.

No doubt it is illegal to ship mill spec stuff to canada. Just don't go making any airplanes or rockets with the two resistors I ship you...ok? ;)

If we get 3 others willing to do a group buy then I'll order and ship them once I get paypal payment from you/others. With 5 of us the shipping charge should only be $1 or a little more. Edit: Well, and then my shipping charge on top might be another $1.

Count me in. PM me your PayPal your address and the $$ will be there.

B.

Sounds like a sweet deal to me, consider me in. Thanks for the offer.

Karl

If we get 3 others willing to do a group buy then I'll order and ship them once I get paypal payment from you/others.

Im in. PM me the info and ill get some money your way.

Clint-

EricE, knorrea, p8nt, & Bluedog: I have extras of each resistor left. I am willing to mail them at no cost to you. PM me with your mailing address if you want a pair.

I'd also be down for this. I can do the ordering, or I can send the money to someone who already has them.

Let me know!

We had enough to split the shipping 5 ways so I ordered. Each of you please PM me your shipping info. Once I have your order ready to ship to you and know the shipping cost I'll PM you payment info and then ship after payment confirmation.

EricE, knorrea, p8nt, & Bluedog: I have extras of each resistor left. I am willing to mail them at no cost to you. PM me with your mailing address if you want a pair.

Bugger. I/you were a few minutes too late. I already ordered and the site won't let me cancel it.

I have ordered for:
knorrena
Bluedog
p8nt
medtro

I did order 2 extras so I'll have extras too.

I'd also be down for this. I can do the ordering, or I can send the money to someone who already has them.

Let me know!

I didn't see this in time but that may turn out to be a good thing for you. It looks like you could get yours from psfpilot. If that fails then I'll have extras.

I didn't see this in time but that may turn out to be a good thing for you. It looks like you could get yours from psfpilot. If that fails then I'll have extras.

Thanks! I'll see if he's still got some.

Eric E,

I took PSFpilot up on his offer; however, I will pay for the ones you ordered for me too. There are a few guys up here that have 80 series and are also having issues getting these resistors. I will pass the ones I get from you on to them. Pass it forward...

Karl

Eric,

Got my resistors today. Thanks for handling all the leg work.

B.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom