Where to find 40 series wheels (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi all,

I am in the process of importing an FJ40 from Australia and Am now looking for original 40 style wheels (with the chrome hubcaps).

40's where never sold around here and I don't have an idea where to even start looking.

Regards
Jean

I know you can order them from Cdan here on the board but I have no idea how expensive shipping would be to you. See if your local toyota dealer can order them for you too.

new wheels come painted black from the dealer, last set I got was $70-ish each I think, still sitting in the boxes in the attic

I sure like to see your stash of cruiser parts I would not be surprise if you have an extra engine in there somewhere.:)
new wheels come painted black from the dealer, last set I got was $70-ish each I think, still sitting in the boxes in the attic

no engines, never even had the head off any of mine(knock on wood)

I sure like to see your stash of cruiser parts I would not be surprise if you have an extra engine in there somewhere.:)

Sorry for a stupid question but I did a search for Cdan and couldn't find such a user:confused:

Landpimp, can you point me to a dealer in the US, Toyota South Africa has no idea and doesn't seem too interested in sourcing them:mad:

Thanks for the help so far

you have no 40's there ? i know ,when i was there all i saw was 45's i was jealous ,i just picked up my set from the dealer .$63.00 canadian each . can't wait for your pics of the rig.i love S.A. beautiful place .i spent 2 months there .Joburg, margate,ramsgate,southbroom ,capetown ,camps bay .durban etc. love those boerboels. do you have one? cheers see you just now ,or now,now ,lecker ,or kiff ,whatever you get it :cheers:

:beer: kastle,lion, windhoek ,hunters . :beer:
IMG_1774 (Medium).JPG

Hey thx Jake!

No, 40 where never brought here, lots of 45's on the road though, unfortunately I don't have a boerboel (too big) but I do have lots of Windhoek.

Cheers boet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom