Cruiser Days committee (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.flickr.com
Hi Guys,
So we are getting closer and closer to the event. How is everybody's upcoming week looking like so we can get together in person and discuss some ideas. Since we are all located in various areas we can easily find a place in the middle to meet. I can make time any evening as long as I know a day ahead.
:cheers:

posters..

Iam finishing the posters...

The idea is to have the posters in LC owners high trafic areas i.e. toyota dealers. I will have a small pouch attached to the posters with business card size pieces of paper with the event info for people intrested to take one with.
Also the same small info cards will be given to all the club members present on the next meeting to be distibuted behind wiper blades of parked cruisers etc., last year I have done this to about 10 trucks out of which one showed at the event.

We will also need people to refill the posters with more info cards when empty. I will look after the richmond automall toyota dealer.

Bill let me know if we should post them asap, if not I will bring all the poster to the meeting, we can then assign locations to members living or driving close by them.

Hey Marcin,I know you have already started on the posters.I think I came up with a good idea.On some of them put a picture of Drew's FJ Cruiser.I think that would go along way in letting the people who have bought one know that they are part of our exclusive community.

I suggest that you prepare some and wait until the next meeting to distribute them. Those business cards I had made and handed out at the last meeting may not be suitable beause it says we sell used parts and the Toyota dealers may not like that. If t he info cards had a map on the back showing where Deas I park is, that would be helpful. I could take a poster to Downtown Toyota and Grandville Toyota in Vancouver.
~Bill

when and where is this years cruiser days going to be ?

hey marcin can you get me a 90x400 pixil banner? I got us free advertizing space on BC4x4

Dan

please review the poster

First draft of the poster is here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/urwislegenda/472552550/in/set-72157600128059483/

Please review and let me know what else I should put on in or maybe remove.
Any sponsors or sellers that will be present?

The small cards will be located on the bottom of the poster in a pouch. They will contain general info of the event on one side and a map of how to get to Deas Park on the other.

Rod, Drew’s truck is on the poster already.

Dan I will have the banner by tomorrow.

Drew, I will send you the poser after it is approved by the committee. When are you leaving? If its too late,maybe use it as is.

I’m awaiting your comments.

Cheers,

Last edited:
i like it, you are missing the 70 series, but I guess you can't have them all, eh.
Cheers,
Deny

looks good , but you are missing 70 series since there are a few of them around.When people see the new FJ series on the posters maybe Coastal Cruisers should get a small percentage of FJ sales in the Lower Mainland, would be nice HA HA HA i do like the poster,nice!
aaron

The poster looks great Marcin.I really like that 40 in the top left corner!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom