Price check please... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

talk to any of the other guys there and just tell them you are from Mud. They can help you. His shipping guy didn't show up yesterday and he had to do that job instead of his own.

Couldn't get through, but it looks like my local dealer is selling them for $42 each. Dan's price would be a bit lower...

Thanks.

Couldn't get through, but it looks like my local dealer is selling them for $42 each. Dan's price would be a bit lower...

Thanks.

Is that $42 a bushing or for a set?

What's the plan? Going plates instead of OME bushings?

I need to do the same thing.

Is that $42 a bushing or for a set?

What's the plan? Going plates instead of OME bushings?

I need to do the same thing.

That's each.

Yeah, I'm anticipating a switch to the Slee plates when I get around to lifting a bit more. I got dibs on a set of radius arms with OEM bushings for sale in "parts" for $50. Thought it might be a good deal.

That's each.

Yeah, I'm anticipating a switch to the Slee plates when I get around to lifting a bit more. I got dibs on a set of radius arms with OEM bushings for sale in "parts" for $50. Thought it might be a good deal.

So a set of new rubber would be around $250 for both arms? Yikes.

Won't be doing that any time soon. For me it will be OME CC bushings plus washer mod for sure since the OME correction means I only need about 2 degrees out of the washer mod.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom