Reminder - Cruise Moab is a TLCA event and you must be a current member (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Romer

fatherofdaughterofromer
Threads
As stated in the registration and in earlier threads on registration. Cruise Moab is a TLCA sanctioned event. This requires all drivers to be current TLCA members. The exception is family members, for example my daughters are covered under my membership.

According to the current database, several registrants do not belong to the TLCA and several have let their membership expire.

We will be allowing you to sign up or renew at the event so it won't be a problem. Just wanted to remind everyone so they won't be surprised.

If you do pay between now and then, I would advise bringing a paypal recipet with you so you don't get caught in database updates. Again, we will be all setup to deal with this in Moab

Thanks for pointing this out Romer!

This holds true for the McGrew Trail Ride and of course, Rubithon!

Events such as these are a benefit of TLCA membership. Please do not put the chairperson or event organizer in a tough position by registering and not being a current member. The last thing we want to do is turn you away.

TLCA membership can be easily attained by visiting www.tlca.org
You can also email our admin at: (from the web site)

E-mail: Membership@tlca.org

Telephone: 800-655-3810

Fax: 801-469-2740

Postal mail:
TLCA Membership/Administrator
PO Box 230
Verona , KY 41092
U.S.A.

For Rubithon, you can register for the Premier Pack which includes your yearly TLCA dues. We highly recommend it!

Be safe, and participate!

I'll bring my checkbook with me. Can I pay for CM at the same time or do I need to do that before hand? I don't have a paypal account anymore.

I'll bring my checkbook with me. Can I pay for CM at the same time or do I need to do that before hand? I don't have a paypal account anymore.

You can pay there. Our treasurer will decide whether it has to be two checks. I would guess it would to keep things straight.

Thanks

You can pay there. Our treasurer will decide whether it has to be two checks. I would guess it would to keep things straight.

Thanks

cool, I'll bring my checkbook, no biggie if I have to write more than one :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom