Bar Up! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
This is an invitation to all forumites to post pics/details of bar mods, bullbars, roll bars, rock sliders etc. No matter how tame or extreme your bars and your ride is show us what you have got.........will post some pics of mine shortly, in the process of making a new bullbar.

Experiance is something that you get just after you needed it!
It is better to ask a silly question than to explain a stupid f*** up!

pic of my new bar....bit dodgy but will serve its purpose
100_0264.jpg

The bling (when its been polished, doesn't last long) twin 3" alloy tube bumper that came with mine. Wanna change it to something more serouis someday, probably like a metal tech. one.

Bumper_008.sized.jpg

Here should be a couple of pictures of my bullbar/jack mount. It originally came off a friend's '74 FJ40 and onto my '76 FJ40 and then from there in 1979 it went onto my then brand new '79 BJ40.
'79BJ40 Bull Bar 14 Apr 2007 001.jpg
'79BJ40 Bull Bar 14 Apr 2007 002.jpg

Great way to free up space......love the jacks where ya can get to them easy......

Twisty.......gota love BLING....I've got nothing to polish on mine......get bored and out with the can 'o' paint

Heres on of the orig bar after it reached out and grabed a car.........this is all the damage.....the other car is a write off
bent bar.jpg

Just got this truck Sunday, Fully integrated pre runner bar into fenders into the front roll cage.

Pretty stout.
IMG_1574.JPG

Here ya go.
3-26-2007-06.jpg

Metal Tech Tube Fenders, Nose Guard and Stinger... I am a little biased tho :D

P1130092.jpg

P1130095.jpg

P1130093.jpg

looks just like mine.

me likey

here is my front bumper:

PDRM0049.sized.jpg

Just got this truck Sunday, Fully integrated pre runner bar into fenders into the front roll cage.

Pretty stout.

got any pics of the cage and side bars??

sliders

heres some sliders, my buddy mark had the idea and i ran with it after some cutting and bending we wanted to keep the tubing bent with the same curve as the stock running boards, i bolted the sliders to the old running board mount which is welded to the frame and so far its worked out great
PICT0024.JPG
PICT0030.JPG
PICT0027.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom