where do you put the family? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Don't quite know the origin of this photo, but looks like LHD, Aussie mirrors, Warn hubs, and a full-floater. I'm guessing Dutch, or.....could they be Americanos? Or then again is that a thatch roof--on the house that is!?

By saying: there is a spare in front........, certainly the guy doesn't look heavy enough to have that huge a beer belly, and certainly you don't mean he carries a spare wife, or would that be terribly sexist to bring up?

Don't quite know the origin of this photo, but looks like LHD, Aussie mirrors, Warn hubs, and a full-floater. I'm guessing Dutch, or.....could they be Americanos? Or then again is that a thatch roof--on the house that is!?

By saying: there is a spare in front........, certainly the guy doesn't look heavy enough to have that huge a beer belly, and certainly you don't mean he carries a spare wife, or would that be terribly sexist to bring up?

Definately Dutch. It looks like a touring company that goes thru our "biggest" national park. Which is still small btw. As i can see on the side sticker.

Mark

good excuse to have a roof rack. when the kids start fighting you wouldn't hear much and if ya did ya just tap the brakes...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom