Anyone have a liftgate to bring to the swap meet. Someone is going to hell. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Someone decided to shatter the back window on the 60 last night. Before the insurance gets me to pay out my deductible and have someone do the work, I thought I would try to find a good replacement myself, plus my liftgate is a little rusty.

Anyone have a good liftgate they want to sell me or just the glass. Ideally it willl be dark greyish blueish like my truck but anycolor is fine, just must be rust free. Maybe by doing it myself the insurance company will help contribute to the Clunkinator's near future paint job!

Someone decided to shatter the back window on the 60 last night. Before the insurance gets me to pay out my deductible and have someone do the work, I thought I would try to find a good replacement myself, plus my liftgate is a little rusty.

Anyone have a good liftgate they want to sell me or just the glass. Ideally it willl be dark greyish blueish like my truck but anycolor is fine, just must be rust free. Maybe by doing it myself the insurance company will help contribute to the Clunkinator's near future paint job!

Wow, that sucks. :mad: No gate to offer, but you do have my sympathies. We all worry about somebody being malicious with our Cruisers.

That does suck. nothing was stolen? Might not be worth running through your insurance. you might want to keep it for a bigger claim. if you tack on too many little issues, they will increase your rates and you will pay for it in the long run.

See how much the glass is from Toyota. can't be that much. and we can weld your rust holes shut.

Insurance claim guy will be calling me tommorrow. Nothing was taken, the window was just shattered but not broken through. Hopefully it should be fixed by the swap meet!

Unfortunately, just by calling your insurance guy about it, even if you don't claim it, your insurance will probably go up. :frown:

My friend who works in the insurance business says you should never call unless you want to make a claim. They will tell you that nothing will happen unless you make the claim but they lie.

You should be able to find the glass used.

Did you try calling Lance? Last I was there he had an s-load of body parts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom