Toyota salvage (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I heard there is a Toyota junkyard in the area. Anyone know where or a phone #?
I some how managed to crush a V-6, 4.56 geared third in my 4runner.

it's in york county down around redlion/felton. but the name escapes me at the moment. last i recall he had an ad in the autot locator.

i've been there a few times, though it's been several years since my last trip....at that time he was mainly into the pre-86 pick ups/runners.

i had wrecked an '86 and he did'nt want it.

I thought thats where I saw one. Not much help since my rears are out of an 89+.

I found one through a friend. Guy has quite a collection. Ill see what he has for landcruisers(axles) or anything else while I'm there.

it's in york county down around redlion/felton. but the name escapes me at the moment. last i recall he had an ad in the autot locator.

i've been there a few times, though it's been several years since my last trip....at that time he was mainly into the pre-86 pick ups/runners.

i had wrecked an '86 and he did'nt want it.
Thats Weikle's 717-246-5070 287 Main St. Felton, PA 17322 Not a Salvage yard but he Specilizes in all things Toyota including aftermarket and used parts. We got My wife's 04 Matrix from them. Great people to deal with. and when you buy a car from them thell sell you anything aftermarket at cost including tires and stuff.

Andy

Weikle's sucks big-time! The old man is a prick. Their parts are more expensive than new ones from the dealer in most cases! Don't go there!!!!!!

Try Woodward's instead - just north of Philly and easy to get to from the turnpike.

215-234-4386 or 1-800-646-4386

Ask for Scott - tell him Andy Zook sent you (not because you will get a discount, just because he is a nice guy who has gone out of his way to help me out and I want him to know that I send business his way).

I have purchased 3 engines from them over the years as well as a few transmissions and transfer cases. Scott personally collected everything that I needed to do my 3.4L swap which I am sure was a pain and not worth the effort.

My two cents,
CAZ

I was given a number for Hawk Mountain Cruisers, Kutztown, Pa.
Anyone familiar with them?

I think that's Matt Reed. He is a member of ALCA. Never dealt with him but can't imagine any problems.

I was given a number for Hawk Mountain Cruisers, Kutztown, Pa.
Anyone familiar with them?

I never heard of them but I live a few minutes from Kutztown and could check it out for ya if you want.
There is a junk yard just north of Kutztown that has nothing but toyotas and jeeps. There is about 60 or 70 (mostly 1980's) pick-ups and 4-runners.
I can PM you the guys number if your interested.

Aaron

I have his number. He left a card on a sami belonging to someone who sent me the info.
The name they gave me is Matt Reed.
I found the 3rd isn't cracked, so I ordered parts to rebuild it.
I'm going to try to teach myself to do this. People dumber than me do it every day.:)

The guy I was talking about is Jason L. he goes by ToyotaPartsDude on some boards. The name of the "yard" is Donats (or something like that) it is located a couple miles north of Rt. 78 in between the lenhartsville and Kutztown exits.

A friend of mine just set up my 5.29's for me. It was the first toyota rear he did but said it was easier than most others.
Here is a link to some info on setting them up. www.gearinstalls.com

Jason is who I found a rear through, and was the one I was originally thinking of. Actually got his # from a jeeper friend.:lol:

And I have been through "gear installs"(zuk's site) front, back, left, right and is why I'm going to attempt this myself.

Toyota parts

Jason Liskey, friend of mine and a great source for 4Runner and Toy truck parts. Lives in Elizabthtown, phone 717-278-8974, email camotoy@prodigy.net. He keeps a lot of trucks at Donat's outside of Lenhartsville but Donat's is a private junkyard not open to the public. Matt Reed doesn't really have a business. he is riding with me tomorrow at Rausch Creek, though!!!!! Gary S

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom