Skunkwerks T-Shirts for May (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Not to compete with Mike's shirts as I'm only planning on running a limited number for South Florida folk - but thought I'd post to see if there's any interest from anyone in UC. This is based on some late night Korona discussions Jim and I had in the Skunkwerks fabricating facility. Not obviously Land Cruiser related unless you've actually had the privelage of touring this top secret location. :flipoff2:
nuclear.jpg
pepe.jpg
olive.jpg

Not to compete with Mike's shirts as I'm only planning on running a limited number for South Florida folk - but thought I'd post to see if there's any interest from anyone in UC. This is based on some late night Korona discussions Jim and I had.

The South Florida Golf Yacht & Cruiser Country Club will be authorized to take 25% of the proceeds for the new Presidential Club building and the finishing touches on the marina.

The South Florida Golf Yacht & Cruiser Country Club will be authorized to take 25% of the proceeds for the new Presidential Club building and the finishing touches on the marina.

When is my boat slip going to be ready, anyways????? :mad:

When is my boat slip going to be ready, anyways????? :mad:

We are $moothing a few thing$ out with the city right now. We persuaded them to cut a new inlet through South Palm Beach to allow our members easier access to & from the Atlantic. Phase 1 of the marina should be completed by the time we get back from our trail ride in May. If it is a major issue Jim, I'm sure the board will give you a temporary slip and not charge for electric or water.
On a better note, the SFY&CC 4x4 Shop has hired another mechanic and an additional welder (both available 24 hours/day of coarse) to help members put the finishing touches on their trucks before the trail ride. If you need anything done to your rig, contact the 4x4 Office and they will come pick up your truck and deliver it back to you when finished.
Sincerely,
SFY&CC

sfy&cc.jpg

Damn Union - always out to rain on the parade. Always ok for a good cause thought.

To clarify - if I get off my arse and do the Skunkwerks shirts the Area 51 logo will be on the front and the skunk will be on the back with the martini logo below it. Just don't have it all formatted yet.

I need my skidplate finished - please have the club valet come pick up my 40 - as always it's parked at Jim's under the carport with the keys in the ignition - I painted it tan this year and it looks like Jim's but don't be confused, just pick it up and go :flipoff2:.

You need to redesign...

Skunk, holding martini glass...with olive....same overall design as the right.

That is all.

Really what I guess needs fixing - is that the skunk is flipping you off ala I hate mud double flip off style (note where the smiley has been added to ole Pepe). :flipoff2: Althougt a flip on one hand and a kool martini on the other is pretty kool - maybe add some shades, eh!

Guess we need to fix up more - we're all too busy to play with these ideas to finalize em out - bummer :D.

You need to redesign...

Skunk, holding martini glass...with olive....same overall design as the right.

That is all.

We are $moothing a few thing$ out with the city right now. We persuaded them to cut a new inlet through South Palm Beach to allow our members easier access to & from the Atlantic. Phase 1 of the marina should be completed by the time we get back from our trail ride in May. If it is a major issue Jim, I'm sure the board will give you a temporary slip and not charge for electric or water.
On a better note, the SFY&CC 4x4 Shop has hired another mechanic and an additional welder (both available 24 hours/day of coarse) to help members put the finishing touches on their trucks before the trail ride. If you need anything done to your rig, contact the 4x4 Office and they will come pick up your truck and deliver it back to you when finished.
Sincerely,
SFY&CC

sfy&cc.jpg
Blosser when we doin metal plates for the Cruzers?

Blosser when we doin metal plates for the Cruzers?

You gotta guy to do the plates? Chris said getting the shirts on cafe press is pretty easy. We should see about the plates. It would be a nice touch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom