6.0 Powerstroke w/tranny & TCase (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

mac

Crew Member
Threads
This is a long shot but maybe someone out there is nuts enough to put one of these in a Cruiser. Here's the story:

2004 6.0 Powerstroke w/1500kms on it and the auto 5speed w/TCase which have about 80k kms. The engine was a warranty replacement crate engine just before a side hit which wrote the truck off. So this essentially a new motor.

Everything is included with this unit that would be needed to drop it into something other than a Ford. All components including wiring, computers, intercooler, rad, tranny cooler, fuel system/ conditioner unit, exhaust downpipe, fan and even the dash and all of its wiring- everything related to the running of the engine and tranny.

I'm looking for $7k for this package and right now am not interested in separating. I will palletize/crate this for shipping. I'll get some pics in the next couple of days.

Cool!

Located in the Vancouver, BC area. No print outs. Previous owner kept the paperwork but you can tell this has next to no miles on it. Very clean. I'll try contacting Ford and running the engine serial # through them. Maybe I can obtain a little hardcopy history that way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom