SO Ca TLCA meeting this Sunday (4/1) & Big Bear Run (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.socallandcruisers.com
Our club is having its monthly meeting this weekend and all 80 owners are welcome to attend. The club is not just a 40's club...our new pres. drives a FJC... Also, we have a Big Bear run planned for April 14th which may involve Adopt-A-Trail recon or clean up for a couple hours and then a trail run. Details to be worked out at the meeting and will be posted on the website. See the link in my sig line for more information the meeting time/location. Hope to see you there...

Can't make the meeting but intrested in the AAT and run on 4/14 so please keep us posted.

Brian

Can't make the meeting but intrested in the AAT and run on 4/14 so please keep us posted.

Brian

The plan is to meet in Fawnskin for breakfast at 9:00 and head for the trail at 10:00. We plan to first run our adopt-a-trail (3N08) to scout it out and maybe do some minor maintenance work and then either run Holcomb Creek or John Bull trails. Anyone from the SoCal 80's is welcome to join us. I am not sure how big/small of a group we are going to have because I did not end up making it to the meeting... Post up if you can make it...

Day run or camping?

I'd be interested in the 3N08 clean up.

Day run or camping?

I'd be interested in the 3N08 clean up.

Day run as far as I know... Since I did not make it to the meeting I am not certain what the plans are for the clean up. My guess is that we would do a scan of the trail to see if any trouble areas developed over the winter and then maybe spend an hour or two cleaning up any really bad areas like the fire pit from last year...

I can probably do that. Wife can take my daughter back to the airport to get her back up to school.

Let me know, meeting place to caravan, etc.......

Planned to be just a day run. The idea for the adopt-a-trail was to cruise through and check out the condition, possibly do some quick stuff and make note of the needs. Then it would be off to wheel and have fun.

Rich

Meeting place, start time???

I know where it is, but forgot that I have to take my daughter to the airport Saturday. Wife will be cranking tax returns for clients and can't afford the couple of hours to run her up to Long Beach.

Next time for sure.

I was planning on hitting the cafe' for some breakfast before wheelin'

Rich

Is the Adopt a trail work still going on this weekend or just a scout type run? read something about a possible early may date also.

Please keep us posted, what work needs to be done, etc.

Thanks

Is the Adopt a trail work still going on this weekend or just a scout type run? read something about a possible early may date also.

Please keep us posted, what work needs to be done, etc.

Thanks

We plan to just scout the trail this weekend to get an idea of how much work is needed on the trail. If we see something that needs immediate attention and we have the time/people to deal with it then we will work on it. Mark Watkins is trying to set up an adopt-a-trail run with the Forest Service for sometime in May. This trip is more of a wheeling trip than a clean up trip...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom